Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlingreenSUX View Post
    guys , i spoke with ben, i was supposed to have the funds definetly by today he said but something happend, he said i will have the ** 2 morrow by 3 pm, if its not there 2 morrow at 3 then something is up, if it is then it really coulda just been a delay with something, i will keep u guys posted and post around 5 pm 2 morrow after work.. peace

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

OK, so it now sounds like the issues with the card were not resolved after all. They have sent me MGs the last two weeks so they ARE paying. I would suggest that ANYONE that is waiting for a paymernt on the card ask for ** instead.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Things happen. Remember guys, if the cards have an issue they have to send **. You do realize how hard it is to send many many MGs in one day? My guess is its hard to get as little has 10 out per day. CW will pay, no question about it. They will settle everything for you and make it right. People ae praying this thread truns it a CW messup, but Im sure it wont.

tmuller02
    bet jam pre season contest winner
    tmuller02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

lt why wouldnt they offer it first instead of hangging people on a string so long

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Because they would much rather pay by card. Apparently they thought deal with bank was near, but something fell through.

tmuller02
    bet jam pre season contest winner
    tmuller02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

so the card still no good ben said it was fixed today

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are the cards working? I'm supposed to have one in the mail tomorrow...should I expect problems?

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12