Lippsman
    Lippsman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

I look forward to pucks every year and that's my bread and butter. Or if it's a good year it's steak and shrimp. lol

Lippsman
    Lippsman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    can someone explain icing
    Just don't ask about offsides.

nojuice
    nojuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read you at the other place, will you be here all year ? Either way, good luck this coming season.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Hey j$, I hadn't seen you in a while so I thought you were gone.

j$ is another top notch puck capper.

bigmikey
    bigmikey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post

Im a sports Feind, im only trying to say that when i Get MoR here? my Good friend for 6 years who Admins my forum with me? then you have us both here?
    Im just trying to let you know that you will have 2 people here that know their Stuff, because thats what we do!

Good luck to all for sure!

Dont forget about me MANG, Im still alive!

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    can someone explain icing
    All yours JJ!!!

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikey View Post
    Dont forget about me MANG, Im still alive!

Wow, ok Kids, well i didnt know if Mikey would attend the services! lol

Mikey has been with Me and my private forum for about 4 of those 6 years!!

Oh man, SO now if Me Mikey and Mo are here?

No offense to anyone?
    And Mikey and I can show you our previous work at our Forums weve held together, THIS forum just got stronger, all im saying!

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Hey j$, I hadn't seen you in a while so I thought you were gone.

j$ is another top notch puck capper.

Thanx LT...No I still read daily. I quit posting due to constant petty arguments but I will be posting in the NHL Forum for sure...You edged me last year and it was a good race at the end made it a little more exciting

francescosol
    francescosol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

looks the great results of last season, do not expect that the start of this season to follow you. start posting already this Saturday? October 4 will start the regular season...

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like hockey. Its easy to cap.

But the more I mingle with canadien phucks on this board

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Finally a sport i know i know nothing about and i can follow other people without my own thoughts messing it up.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Icing = when you keep a chick guessing about your intentions. You keep her on ice.

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I live in Huntington Beach near Anaheim and I am a big fan of the Ducks and the NHL. I will learn as much as I can this season about the Ducks and I will chip in where I can on this forum concerning Duck games. Let's make some money this year!

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by Miser View Post
    I live in Huntington Beach near Anaheim and I am a big fan of the Ducks and the NHL. I will learn as much as I can this season about the Ducks and I will chip in where I can on this forum concerning Duck games. Let's make some money this year!
    Excellent Miser. Keep us posted on all the Duck rumors/moves. Niedermayer was named team captain again today. GREAT move by the Ducks. Too bad you will lose one of the best hockey executives in the game after this season is over. I'm looking forward to it.

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overall I lost last year...about 10 units on over 900 wagered. I bet a lot of dogs so if your interested just check my spreadsheet...im sure ill let you guys know somehow if i am doing well.

Miser

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Excellent Miser. Keep us posted on all the Duck rumors/moves. Niedermayer was named team captain again today. GREAT move by the Ducks. Too bad you will lose one of the best hockey executives in the game after this season is over. I'm looking forward to it.
    I just ordered a 10 game mini plan. I'll be seeing all the good teams live be it in nose bleeders, but every seat is good at the Honda Center. One thing I have noticed in preseason, the Ducks are soild but there are a lot of old legs out there, especially on D. So I'll be keeping my eye on that...

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

the Ducks are soild but there are a lot of old legs out there, especially on D. .

I believe the Ducks are well on their way to being a mediocre team.

Besides the on ice product, the team has other issues, an owner facing a prison term, a General Manager that doesn't want to be there anymore and so on.

Last year they disappointed often, they had trouble scoring (especially the games I watched/wagered on).

MisterGrimm
    MisterGrimm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

It is interesting to note that for all the talk about how Anahiem had a disappointing season, they still posted 47 wins. And that is without their captain for a large amount of time, as well as Selanne. Everyone is ready from the start this season, and Getzlaf and Perry are about to take the next step. I dont really see how they take a big step back.

Miser

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrimm View Post
    It is interesting to note that for all the talk about how Anahiem had a disappointing season, they still posted 47 wins. And that is without their captain for a large amount of time, as well as Selanne. Everyone is ready from the start this season, and Getzlaf and Perry are about to take the next step. I dont really see how they take a big step back.
    Agreeded but Getzlaf and Perry are the youngest guys on that team. They are old and built to win now. I think the Sharks are going to win that division and win the cup. The Ducks will keep scores low and that will be good for unders. But we shall see.

PuckOff

I just ordered a 10 game mini plan. I'll be seeing all the good teams live be it in nose bleeders, but every seat is good at the Honda Center. One thing I have noticed in preseason, the Ducks are soild but there are a lot of old legs out there, especially on D. So I'll be keeping my eye on that...
    Pronger and Niedermayer may be old, but they are top Dmen Miser.

Niedermayer can skate like the wind man.

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I believe the Ducks are well on their way to being a mediocre team.

Besides the on ice product, the team has other issues, an owner facing a prison term, a General Manager that doesn't want to be there anymore and so on.

Last year they disappointed often, they had trouble scoring (especially the games I watched/wagered on).
    You will be a Leafs fan again when Burke arrives in Toronto Plommer. This guy will bring respectability and credibility back to the Blue and White.

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGrimm View Post
    Have to agree with you there MisterGrimm Reaper. Ducks will be solid.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Burkes not goin anywhere

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Burkes not goin anywhere
    oooooooohhh really???

We'll see about that.

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Burkes not goin anywhere
    How come he is not signing his 5 year extension that he has on the table since last season?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    How come he is not signing his 5 year extension that he has on the table since last season?
    Pucker, both you and I both know the answer, because hockey is in the news and actually important to the sports networks here in Canada, I don't think our pals in southern California have 10% of the info we get daily.

Burke will be leaving Anaheim as soon as possible.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

McCown's going to look like an idiot if Burke doesn't come.

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    McCown's going to look like an idiot if Burke doesn't come.
    What is McCown saying now?

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Pucker, both you and I both know the answer, because hockey is in the news and actually important to the sports networks here in Canada, I don't think our pals in southern California have 10% of the info we get daily.

Burke will be leaving Anaheim as soon as possible.
    yeah you are right.

Anyways, when Burkie turns the ship around will you then cheer for the Buds again?

First 12