Pharieswheel
    Pharieswheel's Avatar Become A Pro!

went to the dodger game

The other day I went to the Dodger game, first time in 11 years, and has it changed. There's so many illegals and game members there it looks like little Tijuana. It's ashamed these wetbacks are taking over, everything is in spanish. WHen I went to France, they didn't cater to me like they do mexicans. Dodger stadium has turned to trash, and I'm disappointed.

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

should have said something to them since you were bothered but I guess you feel pretty safe now

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Dodger's have a P.R. issue with this. The "This is our town" marketing theme is being blamed in part by local sports radio for this situation. Still I've seen that element at Angel's games to a lesser degree. Its tough to bring a family to these games with the expense and this to deal with.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

America in general makes life easier for folks who don't speak a lick of English. We want these other cultures to learn our English language, but still we have signs, menues, commercials, billboards, etc.... in Spanish, French, and any other language. If they want to come here and live/visit, then by dam* make them learn the language ! It's not a racist thing, it's a thing called respect for the American English language, learn to speak it or send 'em home ! You don't see me going to Mexico, France, China, or leaving America basically .... why, cause I can't speak a lick of any other language.