Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Where can one find/check the "total points" that were played in a tennis match?

Hi. I'm interested in betting on "total points" on tennis matches, but in case i could not watch the matches, i was wondering if a website existed with official result for total points ? (in case bookmakers would settle bets "loss" i would like to be able to check, coz everyone knows bookmakers often settle "loss" bets that are "won" .... So could someone give me a link/a website for total points..?

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

flashscore.com

Albator

Yes i know Flashscore, but one can only see the score of the match, i mean the number of games. But i would like to know the number of points that were played in a match. Is it possible on flashscore ?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I get them from a paid site. Not sure if there are other resources out there though. If it's a specific match you're asking about, I can check for you. If you're just wondering in general then hopefully someone else can come help you out

Albator

Ok thanks Shari, should i place this type of bet but coudn't find result,i would come back asking for your help so. Have a nice day. Bye