VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    This thread insures McIlroy shoots a 65 tomorrow but keep in mind theres a lot more than McIlroy to contend with, Geoff Ogilvy and KJ Choi are no beginners as well as 5 great golfers tied at 5 under, anyone of which could go low tomorrow

Personally if I had Tiger at 10-1 to win I would put a hedge in on McIlroy today and maybe more hedge after Saturdays rd on a couple others, +310 is great value for McIlroy right now with a 3 shot lead, even if Tiger beats him by 3 and is tied tomorrow it will prolly not be more than +310 for McIlroy
    This is where you're wrong. I'm not banking on McIlroy to shoot 65 tomorrow, just banking on Tiger not falling too far off the lead heading into Sunday. The odds are going to be about the same for whoever might be leading Tiger; whether it's Ogilvy, McIlroy, Choi, Day, etc..

The moral of the story is don't jump on McIlroy +310 right now if you have Woods to win. The only two people you wager on to win the tournament right now are Rory and Tiger...that's why I used him.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I wouldn't consider him that much smaller. The statistics also show that his driving distance is still one of the highest on TOUR.
    I want to apologize for my tirade in here VI but some leprechaun's got to realize this place isnt a back of a cereal box!! Your insight was great on this!!

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    Tiger is done. I mean he may finish in the top 5 in this tourney but he is not going to win any more majors. It's a shame because he was going to be the greatest of all time. He is nowhere close now. Jack will always be the greatest of all time. This goes to show how hard it is to maintain form and the mental aspect over all the years like Jack did.
    Sorry bud but that makes you sound just plain stupid! Tiger is very far from done and in the end he will own all the records and have many more majors than jack. Do you know that Tiger could go 3 more years without any major wins and still be well ahead of Jack's pace at winning majors?? and thats not even going to happen, he will have a at least a couple major wins in the next few years!

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by Fed_42420 View Post
    Tiger could go 3 more years without any major wins and still be well ahead of Jack's pace at winning majors

just need to repeat that for all you idiots that may think hes done

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 09:48 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pennsylvania209
    pennsylvania209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

If tiger has a bad round today and people jump off the bandwagon, then I will put a wager on him. He will play his best golf then.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Tigers gonna shut all u idiots up once and for all!! Guy's getting new pussy, got new clubs and is a real athlete something most of u never were!! He smells it and it is his to lose!! Stay tuned u fcking fat wanna be's!!
    warning: avoid tailing this clown in the future.

he doesn't have a clue

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    This is where you're wrong. I'm not banking on McIlroy to shoot 65 tomorrow, just banking on Tiger not falling too far off the lead heading into Sunday. The odds are going to be about the same for whoever might be leading Tiger; whether it's Ogilvy, McIlroy, Choi, Day, etc..

The moral of the story is don't jump on McIlroy +310 right now if you have Woods to win. The only two people you wager on to win the tournament right now are Rory and Tiger...that's why I used him.
    I tried to help ya. Enjoy your Tiger bet

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    mcilroy pulls away tomorrow.

he will win.
    hey donkdown u dumb fuk*.

i have no clue what im talking about right u clown

Br0nxer

he will win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he will win.
    Good call there guy!!!!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

I'll be fading Tiger in every single tournament he plays until he wins one, which may be a long time if ever.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good call there guy!!!!
    thanks cuz

bettilimbroke999

Tiger sucks ass at golf right now, hes got ANOTHER swing coach fuckin with his swing again (every 5 years he needs a new swing coach and swing apparently) and he cant hit a fairway to save his life, I think they said hes ranked 197th out of 200 players in driving accuracy on the tour right now

His putting is just average lately (which for him is terrible), I guess hell get a new putting coach in a month or so

All he really needs is about 8 hours a night with Elin to get him back on his game, he said hes got blisters on his hands from jerking off so much that he cant even hold the club

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Tiger sucks ass at golf right now, hes got ANOTHER swing coach fuckin with his swing again (every 5 years he needs a new swing coach and swing apparently) and he cant hit a fairway to save his life, I think they said hes ranked 197th out of 200 players in driving accuracy on the tour right now

His putting is just average lately (which for him is terrible), I guess hell get a new putting coach in a month or so

All he really needs is about 8 hours a night with Elin to get him back on his game, he said hes got blisters on his hands from jerking off so much that he cant even hold the club
    No he doesn't. There's only 5 or 6 people in the world better than him at the moment. You are wrong

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets15 View Post
    No he doesn't. There's only 5 or 6 people in the world better than him at the moment. You are wrong
    Yea right, put a zero behind those #s and I'll agree with u, look at his fuckin stroke avg this past year, its like 71, do you really think thats puts you in the top 7 on tour? You are wrong

That said I think he could still beat me (maybe)

First 12