nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Pregame.com??!!?!?!!?!?

So yesterday I decide to purchase Vegas Runner' 2* bomb.. he had going...Well it sure was a BOMB!..
    He even discounted this pick hoping to get more people purchasing this.. well the pick was Det/Balt -9..
    Just terrible...Balt. was able to put up 9 runes by themselves....add that with Det. 5 easily scored runs and the game goes WELL over...
    What is wrong with this picture though? He discounts a pick,..obviously business is rough, and clients are getting thinner. (I wouldn't blame them though with this shit..-9 my ass...) but yea,.He discounts it..Gets more people to buy it,..AND STILL LOSES!! Usually when a capper does this its because THEY REALLY,..REALLY are confident in the pick and will lower the price to get more people on board and win so they come back at regular price...
    but nooooo...NOT VR... He discounts his shit,.and still loses..
    Terrible!

nikossf

Ohh,..and not even a word of it anywhere on his blog, twitter account, nothing... just bad business on top of losing picks..

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Never pay for picks.

Those who can't hit, coach.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

none of these scum touts ever dwell on losses cause its bad for business. lang is the worst offender of all. he lost 500 dimes on the sb and basically said "oh well, we'll get em next time!" currently on a -300 dime losing streak and no mention of it of course.

never pay for picks. none of them know anything about sports or handicapping. most are just failed used car salesmen.

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Downloaded their podcast once and I swear itīs the least informative betting information Iīve ever heard, stay away!

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

99% of touts are garbage that can barely hit 50%

nikossf

This is just terrible though... Someone tries so hard to push their sports picks on you,..and their doing the same type of research a REAL bettor can do. Only thing is they charge for it,.but yet whether they win or lose you still lose in the long run with these jacks...

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I used to buy bethockey picks 5 years ago. They aren't so bad, but that was back when i was a rookie.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

VR is a straight up scumbag. He created this whole Bookie Bill myth and then he misfired a tweet and everyone realized that they weren't buddies...they were the same fukking guy.

They said some shit about VR winning like 19 straight world series games and then of course in the 09 series he doesn't even bat .500.

What a sh1thead.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

There are some decent touts on that site, but VR is the absolute worst. His latest is he is killing Vegas playing blackjack.

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

nobody in pregame is really that consistent from my experiences.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just scammers

never ever pay a tout

nikossf

Yea your right, Coach...These people are all just scammers..Im staying FAR FAR away now..