brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7724

Meh Pia looks like a transvestite and she is flat.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

i cant believe i actually read some of these comments... note to self, make appointment with phsyciatrist

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

horrendous, worst thing since daughtry... dam judges blew my win with casey going home at 50-1 and now this.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

america will never vote for the best looking contestant

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

You thought Haley was good when she sang Bennie and the Jets it was awful.Scotty sings one way each week when he changed it up he did a elvis impression totally.Yes i KNOW what im TALKING about do not respond pride because i wont look at your Dumb Opinons.Auto tuning and Rebecca Black are more your style./

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    america will never vote for the best looking contestant
    Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwod.

In the whole 10 seasons of watching this show, i have never seen such a big shocker like this.. not even daughtry.. at least daughtry made it to top 4.. but to be eliminated in the top 9 is soooo shocking.. never seen anything like it. i thought it was a joke.. stefano didn't beleive it either. he was sure he was going home.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by 2Bdown View Post
    American Idol is the ONE event I can get the wife to bet on. I think it's gay, but having her wonder if Bodog has posted their lines is priceless.

That's freaking awesome

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwod. In the whole 10 seasons of watching this show, i have never seen such a big shocker like this.. not even daughtry.. at least daughtry made it to top 4.. but to be eliminated in the top 9 is soooo shocking.. never seen anything like it. i thought it was a joke.. stefano didn't beleive it either. he was sure he was going home.
    underwood ya clarkson not so much

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Clearly, the judges have been given instructions not to criticize this year. They haven't said anything really negative like Simon used to in weeks, if at all. Now, America is left to "wonder" who sucks. This is the result.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

That's freaking awesome
    I agree.

I was watching the show for Casey but that that has faded, he acted just so gay when he got saved. I still enjoy his work though.

I hate Paul. I normally like the contestants who try to rock a little bit but he is SUCH a bad Rod Stewart impersonator I don't know how he has lasted this long.

Pia was pretty good, but seems like a one trick pony with the ballads, she definitely seemed to be the most polished of all of them though.

Haley is a pleasure to look at, but like was noted above that performance of Benny and the Jets was a catastrophe. Sure they steered her towards using the bluesy rock voice but her talent is just so limited.

Stefano is only here because of his appearance and the fact teenage girls do the voting.

Scotty has no diversity whatsoever.

Lauren is Ok, just not much of an upside. Cute girl though.

James is Ok but he goes to the high wailing too much and the eyebrow thing, well they can be PC all they want, it is just not marketable. I would love it if he want and he released an album with a look like he just shat himself like the one Dad posted above. Wouldn't happened though.

I cannot stand Jacob Lusk. I have nothing against gays or any of it but he is just SO gay up there I don't like looking at it. At the same time with Pia winning, I think he wins and then I am likely done with the show. The voting episodes are already unwatchable and the performance shows are quickly approaching the same.

Where as at first they were talking about how this year's group was the most talented ever I am now thinking the opposite. Rough group with no true professionals in it, and Pia was their best shot at it.

Still want Casey to win.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Too many little girls watching this show - voting for all the guys. Check out dialidol.com for very accurate predictions based on busy signals. They've nailed the final the past few years. And speaking of nailing....Pia!
    Thanks for that link, but I'm not dling anything, I thought it would show some stats on public opinion.

This show is a popularity contest, all the best singers were knocked out weeks ago. I can pick out a black singer on the streets 10x more talented than these tools. Anyways, Pia getting knocked out isn't a shock, simply because she does not look like a blonde princess or Justin Beiber, and that's what all the mothers and teenage girls sitting at home are voting for.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

No, no, no Johon. When you are on their front page, look toward the top right and you will see "Predictions" listed. Click that and make sure it is for American Idol and it will show you what you were wanting to see.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7724

how does dialidol work?
    Last edited by brumbies; 04-10-11 at 11:09 PM.

kknoll
    kknoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haley Casey Scotty final 3 gg Haley wins cause of her looks

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    Meh Pia looks like a transvestite and she is flat.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

This show isn't about talent anymore. It's a pointless popularity contest.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

pia just got a recording contract so it was probably a blessing in disguise.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/109625_Re...s_Pia_Toscano/

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

seriously? people are still voting for stefano? wtf, those jersey shore style peep actually vote! Why Lauren will win...... it will come down to lauren, james and scotty, two are guys so its going to hurt the guys in that respect, two are country so its going to hurt lauren and scotty in some respect, this eliminates scotty since hes involved in both, then it comes down to lauren and james, lauren will have snatched both pias and scottys votes, more than enough to win

First 12