jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Player seems not capable of playing that many hands. He sounds like a guy that is not too bright, who really knows, no proof either way.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Player seems not capable of playing that many hands. He sounds like a guy that is not too bright, who really knows, no proof either way.

JJGOLD with an astute assumption. The guy cheated and doesnt deserve the full payment. He needs to accept a fair offer of lets say $5000. He doesnt deserve anymore than that

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    JJGOLD with an astute assumption. The guy cheated and doesnt deserve the full payment. He needs to accept a fair offer of lets say $5000. He doesnt deserve anymore than that
    fer somebody who says they dont care about this you sure are babysittin this pos thread and bumpin it plenty. no axe ta grind but plenty of spare time lardass? no more pets ta drown? miserable fat bastage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    no axe ta grind but plenty of spare time lardass? no more pets ta drown? miserable fat bastage

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

No conclusive evidence provided yet that the player should not be paid.

Translastion........THEFT by EZ

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    fer somebody who says they dont care about this you sure are babysittin this pos thread and bumpin it plenty. no axe ta grind but plenty of spare time lardass? no more pets ta drown? miserable fat bastage

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    He never should have agreed to the interview with SBR Judie. He made a complete idiot out of himself.

After listening to that interview, I'm convinced that he is guilty. Talk about digging your own grave...

Honestly, I couldn't care less what ultimately

happens!

I for one hope he gets nothing this guys a moron for taking the interview I've never seen someone so guilty in my life

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Pure and simple theft by ESS. The reason? They didn't have the money to pay him in the first place.

First 12