great work joe

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

Fisher once I heard guy was a scammer I got turned off to making a video
    Is it safe then, (Anyone catch my Marathon Man reference right there? Dustin Hoffman, William Devane, Sir Laurence Olivier. It's pop culture kids. Get with the times.) to assume that the words "Player Advocate" no longer appear on your business cards?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

EZ offered a free trip to CR for him to show them he can play that fast without bot software, the kid refused

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

[quote=Matches Malone;9530607]Is it safe then, (Anyone catch my Marathon Man reference right there? Dustin Hoffman, William Devane, Sir Laurence Olivier. It's pop culture kids. Get with the times.) to assume that the words "Player Advocate" no longer appear on your business cards?[/quote]

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ phone up EZstreet as a sales rep selling gambling robots that detect other gambling robots.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    JJ phone up EZstreet as a sales rep selling gambling robots that detect other gambling robots.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    EZ offered a free trip to CR for him to show them he can play that fast without bot software, the kid refused
    THIS IS INACCURATE and MISINFORMED.

EZ said he MUST pass a Polygraph FIRST before he even shows them how he can play.. if he fails the polygraph he will immediately be paid ZERO.

Justin7. helped him counteroffer back to EZ that he would strictly come there and show EZ how he can play for hours at a time at this very fast pace.. but he would NOT take a polygraph by one of their GOONS.. who they were the sole ones who could hire the guy.. definitely EZ was pulling a fast one here.

EZ denied this counteroffer and then said they would not pay cory at all if no polygraph was taken.

-stash

Fishhead

TheRX/EZ wanted this guy to fly to Costa Rica(practically a 3rd world country) and take a polygraph test(which have proven to be far from accurrate).

JJ will have a field day with this...........

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

POLYGRAPH, what a fcking joke why cant the terrorist that been caught be polygraphed publicly if they really did such crime. RX Will, i lost repect to that guy, he just shows how he can be bribed easily.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Oh wait got a suggestion though, what about SBR would be the one will hire a professional polygraph tester from the US and fly them over to CR and be documentary filmed. Since we're talkibg about 46k here its a fair trial right. I agree Fish, polygraph is far from being accurate because ive been asked if i ever steal my mom's purse and i replied that i didnt, sure enough the polygraph agreed
    Last edited by AribaAriba; 04-07-11 at 06:51 PM.

First 12