1. #36
    jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 4,764
    Betpoints: 212

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Ranked # 2!!!
    Saw it in the Huntsville Times and after i started typing i didn't see it in the paper!(was in a hurry, I thought it was 2 but new it was in the top 5) my North Jackson is No#1 in 4A but i don't think they are that good just yet they haven't played any good teams in this young season!Best of luck to Cullam this year maybe they can win it all!!

  2. #37
    RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-06
    Posts: 3,008

    Great column Sportsgirl, and there is domething sexy about a girl using two hand to drink a beer.

    I'm on the opposite side of most of your picks but good luck anyway. You'll probably do O.K. since week three is my worst week of the year and like I typed I picked the other way on most of the games.

  3. #38
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    Great column Sportsgirl, and there is domething sexy about a girl using two hand to drink a beer.

    I'm on the opposite side of most of your picks but good luck anyway. You'll probably do O.K. since week three is my worst week of the year and like I typed I picked the other way on most of the games.
    Thanks, Rage. BOL to you, too

  4. #39
    I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 3,209

    Im on Dallas big this week... Packers wont be able to beat the boys no way... -3 is a steal... Boys win big in this one...

  5. #40
    hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-19-08
    Posts: 413

    Looks like Dallas & Denver both pulled it out. Wish I would have also bet the over on the Denver Saints game, but I didn't -- that would have been easy money too Doh! I also had Buff, Ten, and Phily yesterday.

    Next week is going to be much harder to pick... Some crazy lines out there already.

    Tonight I'm taking San Diego -8.5

    - Hakrjak

  6. #41
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by hakrjak View Post
    Looks like Dallas & Denver both pulled it out. Wish I would have also bet the over on the Denver Saints game, but I didn't -- that would have been easy money too Doh! I also had Buff, Ten, and Phily yesterday.

    Next week is going to be much harder to pick... Some crazy lines out there already.

    Tonight I'm taking San Diego -8.5

    - Hakrjak
    This was a tough week for me - worst I've ever had, actually. Probably best you're on SD as I have the Jets at +9. bol

  7. #42
    hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-19-08
    Posts: 413

    Everybody hits a bump in the road once in awhile, most of your picks are solid

    I watched Phillip Rivers and actually bet against him in that SD / Den game a couple weeks ago. He looks like the 2nd coming, with him and Jay Cutler playing at about the same level this year. I also watched the Jets win their opener, and I have to say that Farve looked like he was just throwing the ball up and praying for someone to catch it on both of those TD's he completed. haha... Call me crazy, but I don't think he can keep it up this season, as lucky as he may be...

    We shall see tonight!

    - Hakrjak

  8. #43
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by hakrjak View Post
    Everybody hits a bump in the road once in awhile, most of your picks are solid
    - Hakrjak
    thanks, that was nice

    San Diego's was ripped off last week for sure and the first week, that last second pass from Delhomme was a tough to swallow. I do think Favre will rally with this new team as the weeks progress, but SD wins it tonight - hopefully by less than nine

  9. #44
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    This was a tough week for me - worst I've ever had, actually.
    My Colts pick crashed and burned.

  10. #45
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    My Colts pick crashed and burned.
    No doubt - I had them at -5.5.

  11. #46
    hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-19-08
    Posts: 413

    Me too... I am still in disbelief how bad Peyton is playing with a healthy Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark and Addai... What is the deal? He should be winning these games by 10+ points. I guess I'll have to resist the temptation to continue betting on him in the future, although I know as soon as I stop -- he will get his stride back and pitch a blowout. Maybe next week's line won't give him so much respect, and it will be easier to choose Indy again

    - Hakrjak

  12. #47
    hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-19-08
    Posts: 413

    I just checked, and apparently Indy has a BYE next week... But speaking of respect, I see the opening line on Green Bay is +1 against Tampa after their showing last night. I think there is some definite value there Tampa is definitely not Dallas!

    - Hakrjak

First 12
Top