Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Are the Cowgirls even the most popular in america?

bconngemini
    bconngemini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    Who cares about "most of the would". Most of the world is populated (literally) by starving, poor, uneducated, insignificant people whose only hope to survive is getting food, medicines, money from... yes... the United States.

Soccer fans make quantity, dont make quality.
    Best post of the thread. Soccer fans (ie. third world trash) are numerous because they can't afford contraception or food, so they just multiply and watch third world sports like soccer. Man United (gay name) and Real Madrid (stupid name) are nowhere near as rich, powerful and influencial as the Yankees.

Soccer is a third world sport that nobody in a first world country will ever like and will never be as important as the NFL or MLB or NBA. Most of the world can go die of starvation and boredom from watching soccer, here in the greatest country in the world we have REAL sports with real athletes and real teams that matter and get first world fans.

bconngemini

I bet most people in first world countries have never heard of Real Madrid (Fake Madrid is better anyway) and Manchester United.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Have to say the Yankees

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Haha, and winner for worst sports fans ever: Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees. Or maybe most 'fair weather'. You pick, either is fine.
    It's no doubt Madrid or Man U for 'popular' or 'famous'. Not even close.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Haha, and winner for worst sports fans ever: Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees. Or maybe most 'fair weather'. You pick, either is fine.
    It's no doubt Madrid or Man U for 'popular' or 'famous'. Not even close.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bconngemini View Post
    Best post of the thread. Soccer fans (ie. third world trash) are numerous because they can't afford contraception or food, so they just multiply and watch third world sports like soccer. Man United (gay name) and Real Madrid (stupid name) are nowhere near as rich, powerful and influencial as the Yankees.

Soccer is a third world sport that nobody in a first world country will ever like and will never be as important as the NFL or MLB or NBA. Most of the world can go die of starvation and boredom from watching soccer, here in the greatest country in the world we have REAL sports with real athletes and real teams that matter and get first world fans.
    gay names? as opposed to some of the gay mls team names? like vancouve whitecats? Seatle sounders? nw england revolution or the portland timbers? ALL ******* GAY GIMMICKY NAMES!!

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

lol its threads like this that make you realise how ignorant americans are

so every american thinks that the US is the only country in the world and that the rest of the countries are starving

football is and always will be the most popular sport in the world, and this fact kills americans on the inside, probably because its not a sport invented in america and/or because the US is not really good at it, I mean lets face it, the only reason the US even qualifies for the world cup is because its competition in the qualification stages is week
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 04-07-11 at 06:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

jayc88 gave SportsMushroom 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayc88

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

It´s a puzzle to me that anyone still have the energy to get upset by the threads this individual starts. Always the same tired overobvious "provocations". It wont stop until he gets ignored...

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Have to say the Yankees
    Where are my points Kkoz? You made a bet and lost fair and square.

KKoz9 = STIFF

bconngemini

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    lol its threads like this that make you realise how ignorant americans are so every american thinks that the US is the only country in the world and that the rest of the countries are starving football is and always will be the most popular sport in the world, and this fact kills americans on the inside, probably because its not a sport invented in america and/or because the US is not really good at it, I mean lets face it, the only reason the US even qualifies for the world cup is because its competition in the qualification stages is week
    Nope its just that you soccer apologists keep defending soccer as being "popular worldwide" as if that means anything other than the rest of the world can't afford our modern first world sports and have to resort to soccer. These soccer fans in foreign countries aren't soccer fans because they actually like it, they just have never been exposed to anything else. When soccer is the ONLY game in town, its going to be the most popular by default. What other country can afford our first world sports?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Nobody knows real madrid, what a stupid name soccer teams have. What was Fake Madrid taken so they named their team Real Madrid? NY Yankees and Cowboys are way more recognized names that a ridiculously named soccer team.
    LOL. Ummm, "Real Madrid" is not English; it's Spanish (as it would be, since it's located in Spain). And 'real' in Spanish translates to 'royal' in English.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

yankees by far

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I'm sure Real Madrid, Manchester United and Barcelona all have more fans worldwide than the Cowboys or Yankees.

I know for a fact that Manchester Untied has more fans in Asia alone.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

I am an American; although not an ignorant one, therefore I realize the thread title only gave me 2 choices Yankees or Cowboys. The answer is easily Yankees.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    lol its threads like this that make you realise how ignorant americans are

so every american thinks that the US is the only country in the world and that the rest of the countries are starving
    You should look up irony sometime... and then laugh your arse off at yourself.

If you took a poll in Australia as to who is the most famous American sports team, I'm pretty sure The Lakers or Bulls would win.

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

for american sports teams its def.. the yankees... you can look up the stats online on viewers and merchandise sold and tv rights....yankees have a pretty big lead over everyone else... i hate the yankees but thats cuz im a boston sports fan so i grew up to hate new york teams....

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

First of all, some soccer clubs are most famous. Talking about american sports, i would say Yankees or lakers

bconngemini

Nobody cares about soccer teams. NOBODY. Soccer is not a important sport so you soccer fanboys need to back off.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Soccer fans are numerous because they can't afford contraception or food, so they just multiply and watch third world sports like soccer.
    this is hilarious, and a fascinating theory. LOL

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Are you talking about net worth or revenue? In revenue between yankees and cowboys, its about dead even, though the cowboys dont win super bowls anymore. Though that cowboy stadium is something from the roman empire, incredible to visit, Yankee stadium isn't too shabby either. I think goldman sachs partners with the Cowboys and Yankees and handles both companies catering and concessions and merchandising at their respective stadiums. Goldman Sachs!

Soccer would be, of course, Man U. and you can't forget Arsenal. Real Madrid and maybe Barcelona, La Liga seems to be where the greatest players migrate nowadays.

1. Manchester United (total value: $1.835 billion)
    2. Real Madrid ($1.3 billion)
    3. Arsenal ($1.1 billion)
    4. Barcelona ($1 billion)
    5. Bayern Munich ($990 million)
    6. Liverpool ($822m)
    7. AC Milan ($800m)
    8. Juventus ($656m)
    9. Chelsea ($646m)

Revenue streams would be different numbers, I think La liga would be on top.
    Last edited by gregm; 04-08-11 at 03:18 PM.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Nobody knows real madrid, what a stupid name soccer teams have. What was Fake Madrid taken so they named their team Real Madrid? NY Yankees and Cowboys are way more recognized names that a ridiculously named soccer team.
    Real means royal in Spanish. Thats why they have a crown in their logo.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

New york yankees but who really cares

Sanka
    Sanka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2468

I'm still wondering if this is JJ trying to generate more traffic or if someone as ignorant and uneducated as bcongaymini really exists?

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

football is way more popular than baseball, but who cares anyway

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    LOL. Ummm, "Real Madrid" is not English; it's Spanish (as it would be, since it's located in Spain). And 'real' in Spanish translates to 'royal' in English.
    The guy you replied to is just trolling to get people worked up. No one is so stupid to believe the things he posts.

First 12