nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

HGH testing in the NFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6299376
    Derrick Mason calls Goodell a "joke" for advocating the implementation of HGH testing in the new CBA. He also states he won't submit a blood test because it's too intrusive . Anyone else bothered by this. I'm a huge advocate for cleaning up the performance enhancing drug problem in sports and big time kudos to Goodell for pushing this issue(I mean could you ever see Bud Selig pushing the MLB players union for an HGH test......hell no). And it really bothers me to see players like this making up ridiculous excuses. People get blood tests drawn in there yearly physical, wtf is intrusive about a blood test? Not to mention this just makes Mason look like a guilty player who probably relies on HGH and drugs to stay in the league. I mean the guy is like 60 years old and still manages to play at a high level.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

All of today's athletes gunning for millions of dollars are doing everything they can to get that contract and perform at the highest level regardless of the legality.

Athletes in the past have done the same thing(getting an edge). These aren't saints. They are greedy egomaniacs. If as a consumer of sports product, you want to see these freaks of nature performing to new heights, accept doping as part of today's landscape.

The level of athlete we see today would not exist without HGH and Steroids.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I could care less about these players and if they die tomorrow no big deal therefore legalize everything

I want to see freaks of nature performing at the highest level

I like entertainment and could care less about what they are doing to their bodies

MWade
    MWade's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like freaks