William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Reward now at $100K for the pathetic losers that beat Giants fan after Dodgers game

These two cheap shot pus*ies should be put away for 25 to life. What kind of pussies come up from behind and take shots to the back of a guys head? Answer = low life scumbags

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...um-reward.html

Off duty paramedic, father of two, will never be the same even if he survives. Here is a link to more........including a picture of Bryan Stow (victim) and a sketch of the two animals/suspects:

http://www.vinscullyismyhomeboy.com/...n-induced.html

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's fukked up... William, if some guys are talking shit to you, do you take your eyes of them?????? I sure wouldn't, and I bet they didn't either.... They got fukked up.....then the pathetic bitch kicked one of them in the head... A big no-no....

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

damn with that much loot for the reward some one is sure to speak up here... i would think & hope.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    It's fukked up... William, if some guys are talking shit to you, do you take your eyes of them?????? I sure wouldn't, and I bet they didn't either.... They got fukked up.....then the pathetic bitch kicked one of them in the head... A big no-no....
    The scumbags were behind them............following them through the parking lot...........talking shit. I'm guessing that the victim kept making a straight line for his car doing his best to rise above and ignore.

It's pretty simple to fuk somebody up when you attack their head from behind. Any pussy can accomplish that feat.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukkin piece of shit dodger fans

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was going to say they would never be caught i know about 10 people that look like that sketch but chances are somebody will drop a dime on them for 100k. Hope some how victim doesnt have brain damage.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    fukkin piece of shit dodger fans
    As a lifelong Dodgers fan...........who hates the Giants............I happen to agree with you in this case. These lowlifes now think of Dodger Stadium as "territory" rather than "home field".

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is pathetic who does this? sad day.........

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    The scumbags were behind them............following them through the parking lot...........talking shit. I'm guessing that the victim kept making a straight line for his car doing his best to rise above and ignore.

It's pretty simple to fuk somebody up when you attack their head from behind. Any pussy can accomplish that feat.
    Let's not kid ourselves here.... The giants fans were talking shit back, and I'm pretty sure the giant fans never took their eyes off those guys....the only fukked up thing here is kicking people in the head.... A pathetic thing to do..... And where were the other 2 giant fans???

William Walters

Let's not kid ourselves here.... The giants fans were talking shit back, and I'm pretty sure the giant fans never took their eyes off those guys....the only fukked up thing here is kicking people in the head.... A pathetic thing to do..... And where were the other 2 giant fans???
    Let me get this straight. You, King Mayan, who did not witness the crime somehow know exactly what happened. Yet, the fans who witnessed and helped to break up the incident have no idea what they saw and heard?

You need to stop backing these fukin pus*y ass pathetic scumbags with ridiculous excuses.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Mean people suck!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Let me get this straight. You, King Mayan, who did not witness the crime somehow know exactly what happened. Yet, the fans who witnessed and helped to break up the incident have no idea what they saw and heard?

You need to stop backing these fukin pus*y ass pathetic scumbags with ridiculous excuses.
    What witnesses??? His friends that didn't help him, while he was getting kicked in the head..... And who ever kicks people in the head, while down, are pathetic bitches...

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on dodgers fans, I invite you to a ranger's game, After the game we will all meet in the parking lot, lets see how many of us have our LOADED weapons in the CAR. Be a totally def. headline.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope those guys die in prison if caught

Couple of low life spics

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    come on dodgers fans, I invite you to a ranger's game, After the game we will all meet in the parking lot, lets see how many of us have our LOADED weapons in the CAR. Be a totally def. headline.
    huh...

anyway, that's a pretty pathetic attempt at being tough or trying to compare LA to Texas? not really sure but try and show some class and respect for others; get rid of that high school attitude.

i have season tickets and see stupid shit in the parking lot often, but it never escalates. there is a reason Dodger stadium is one of the few in America where you can't tailgate or drink in the parking lot. but much sympathy for the man and his wife and children, hopefully he recovers and the people who did it are turned in.

teaserpleaser

My money would be on the southsiders in this one you guys have guns in your cars they have guns and knives and sometimes machetes ON THEM and are battle tested. You would be +225 easy vs a pack of pissed off raider/cheap seat dodger fans.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Firs I am hearing of this. God what a sick bunch of animals. So sad. I know folks who wont even go to games live anymore, because of garbage like this. Scary world

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I wish I knew these two crazy vatos. I would be $100K richer.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post

Couple of low life spics

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Fellers like that need to be taken to the woods, handcuffed to a maple tree, and left to ponder over things for a while.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    My money would be on the southsiders in this one you guys have guns in your cars they have guns and knives and sometimes machetes ON THEM and are battle tested. You would be +225 easy vs a pack of pissed off raider/cheap seat dodger fans.
    meh.

i got no horse in this, and have never met a rangers/dodgers fan.

that said, 'battle tested' means what, exactly? been in fist fights? are scary-looking? i'm no texas boy, but i'm going to take the guys that have spent their entire lives shooting over the oakland fool who has fired a gun 10 times in his life.

hell i'm a teacher and i'm never further than a couple feet from a gun and find myself at the range 6-7 times a month. the people that i've met and befriended there are not scary at all. they're inviting, talkative and are quite honestly the most dangerous people you'd ever meet in a bad spot.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never leave home without it

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Couple of low life spics
    I know many low life honkeys, crackers, etc.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

horrible incident. block-heads will be stuck in the ghetto their entire lives. probably mad at the guy cause he was born into a better life than them.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

100k these 2 taco bell eating bastards will be in custody by morning!!

teaserpleaser

chem- meh... this "fight" will never happen so we'll say your shooting buddys won if that floats your boat... hows that? i could make some points why your shooting buddys or texas fans or whomever would be in deep shit but whats the point of going at it over a fictional fight that will never ever happen. By the way how did you get oakland out of Raider/dodger fan?? did you read the part about raider fan not needing to make it to the car?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Couple of low life spics
    inbreds....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    100k these 2 taco bell eating bastards will be in custody by morning!!
    mexicans don't eat taco bell..... That's white boy food.....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

The sad thing was,that it was 2 against 3...... The one that kicked in the head was probably the only that had the balls to talk shit back...while his friends were lil bitches and didn't help him... And they were no guns involved.... This shit happens all the time between Latinos, but know since it's a white dude, everybody wants justice.....

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I agree with king Mayan 3 on 2 and the 2 win the fight. Those whiteboys must have been little bitches to not be able to take on 2 dudes. Also can't believe they let there boy get beatdown without helping him this is on them also.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

........i hate fkn hate when there is a fight and some of the people that pretend to be ur friends pussy out and dont help u....the 2 of his friends are as guilty as the beaners....

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

This whole situation is just sad. I've had some bad experiencing with Dodger fans myself. Nothing ever escalated to something like this, but I've had some situations where I wasn't comfortable being in the stadium anymore. The people who did this should be punished. If they are never found, I can rest assured that they will be punished by the hand of god.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim and his family.

Let's bring to sporting events.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

I know many low life honkeys, crackers, etc.
    That sucks...I try not to hang out with those types.

William Walters

mexicans don't eat taco bell..... That's white boy food.....
    Excuse the "white boy"..........he's probably not sure what one can purchase with stamps.
    Last edited by William Walters; 04-06-11 at 10:04 AM.

William Walters

The sad thing was,that it was 2 against 3...... The one that kicked in the head was probably the only that had the balls to talk shit back...while his friends were lil bitches and didn't help him... And they were no guns involved.... This shit happens all the time between Latinos, but know since it's a white dude, everybody wants justice.....

KM, where do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, do you just make sh!t up to appease yourself?

It was NEVER "2 against 3". The mexican low life's attacked from BEHIND with a shots to the head. Two of the three Giants fans went down when attacked from BEHIND......one unconscious on the ground from the get-go. If you read the articles (google search is your friend) they didn't just attack the one guy..........they attacked two of them. Again, like typical gang-bangin pussies, from BEHIND. I guess jealousy + stupidity = rage.

12 Last