KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

have to leave it in today to hedge. if i dont hedge, then i can lose $400

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know who is gonna Win tonight but I'd like to see Butler get some sweet redemption considering how close they came last year. They are a team on a mission with an iron will that has been forged over the past 2 years. UCONN on the other hand is a worthy pick too. Who fuckin' knows who's gonna win. I'll bet it will be an instant classic. Yeah right.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Butler by 5

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

Was on Butler, now a bit undecided.. may put some on Butler ML for the value.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Double post
    Last edited by EasyHustlin; 04-04-11 at 02:49 PM.

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn is a 1 man show (walker) & butler is a team effort also 5dimes giving butler a generous moneyline (+155)...im all in with butler

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JDUB07 View Post
    I mean I think Butler is the better team. They have skilled big men down low. Howard is going to feast on Oriaki. Oriaki's offensive game is an absolute joke. Ronald Nored is one of the best defenders in college basketball and I expect him to make things really difficult for Kemba Walker. I think it'll come down to Jeremy Lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Howard is going to FEAST on Oriaki? Nored alone is going to make things difficult for Kemba? Only thing that will hinder Kemba is Kemba in this game. I just don't see where Butler has an advantage over Uconn in any part of this game. Sure Howard is better than Oriakhi at shooting the ball, but I don't see Howard going off for the game of his career.

I wonder if Howard has any teeth left? Because the only thing he was feasting on all night was a bunch of BRICKS. Public getting buried.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12