Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Kemba Walker

Ive been betting a long time but I cant really remember riding one team and one kid this many times in a row. Always getting points. Its a joke.

Love this kid, always will now.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

You better bet on UConn for the finals. It's free money they already took out better teams in the bracket. Butler had a chance last year and this year they will lose again. UConn and Kemba Walker all the way.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Ive been betting a long time but I cant really remember riding one team and one kid this many times in a row. Always getting points. Its a joke.

Love this kid, always will now.
    Has the look of a Danny Manning or Carmel Anthony...college stars that brought home the trophy primarily on their backs.

Ralphie1412

Yup since melo I havent seen anything like this. Hes playing with mostly freshmen. Unreal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No one not even Melo

League by himself

Ralphie1412

JJ I know you are the village idiot, but if you dont respect what Melo did you are dumber than I thought.

Kemba is a beast though.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

he reminds me of danny ainge

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

HE is the best shooter I have ever seen. I picked them to win it all on my bracket so I'm happy picking up $300 from my pool!

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah a lot of people are making the Danny Ainge comparison. I'd love to see the Rockets draft him but I have some doubts that he'll be the second coming of Ben Gordon.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Last 2 games they won by 1 point and 2 points. Just pure luck.

SD State could have easily beaten them too. Run this tourney back again and it's another story. UConn's run is luck. 1 and done the champion is a good team but to hold the trophy is pure luck.

Derrick Rose was up in the championship game by like 10 points with 2 minutes left and they couldn't hit free throws, lost in overtime.

Kemba is a good player, will be a good Nate Robinson type off the bench.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    HE is the best shooter I have ever seen. I picked them to win it all on my bracket so I'm happy picking up $300 from my pool!
    He is shooting 43% and 33% from 3 point range. Those are below average numbers for college. Lamb is going to be a better pro. He is shooting 48 and 36 and he is 6-5.

Ralphie1412

He is the best shooter you have ever seen? What? Have you ever seen Ray Allen or Reggie Miller play?
    Hes great but shooting doesnt come to mind. Its all around scoring and the ability to make your own shot and just win. Get people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post

SD State could have easily beaten them too. Run this tourney back again and it's another story. UConn's run is luck. 1 and done the champion is a good team but to hold the trophy is pure luck.

Derrick Rose was up in the championship game by like 10 points with 2 minutes left and they couldn't hit free throws, lost in overtime.

They won 5 games in 5 days in the big east tourney and then won the games set in front of them in march. Im not a uconn fan but how can you take that away from them. Luck has a lot to do with the tournament. But everytime those zona and sd st game got to a 2pt game with 4 minutes left kemba brought it to 4 at such crucial moments in the game. Dudes a winner.

payupsucker
    payupsucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7813

He makes it look easy but it ain't.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

not even one of the best shooters in UConn history

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

Kemba Walker is pretty good

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is shooting 43% and 33% from 3 point range. Those are below average numbers for college. Lamb is going to be a better pro. He is shooting 48 and 36 and he is 6-5.
    Makes sense, since all the attention is put on Walker and he takes most of the contested shots and Lamb shoots wide open shots.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

lets just say he's good enough to make a difference...out..

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

A win is a win and the last game they won by one cuz they let that guy shoot a wide open 3 and he hit it so they could have won by 4. You have to give them credit.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i like the play

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Butler will win. I have spoken, let it be done.

Anyone betting against Butler here is not thinking it all the way through. UConn is a better matchup for them than UK was, even though UConn was clearly the better team on Saturday.

Butler will lock them down and find a way to win. It's funny to me that people STILL aren't believers after these two big time runs.

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Butler will win. I have spoken, let it be done.

Anyone betting against Butler here is not thinking it all the way through. UConn is a better matchup for them than UK was, even though UConn was clearly the better team on Saturday.

Butler will lock them down and find a way to win. It's funny to me that people STILL aren't believers after these two big time runs.
    Maybe you want to take back your statement. I just bump this thread just to prove you wrong. I do feel sorry for those who betted with Butler, just because many of you don't understand. I am happy with those who do understand that UConn was a simple win here. It was common sense and I hold this comment against you.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Maybe you want to take back your statement. I just bump this thread just to prove you wrong. I do feel sorry for those who betted with Butler, just because many of you don't understand. I am happy with those who do understand that UConn was a simple win here. It was common sense and I hold this comment against you.
    You gotta love the words "simple win" when referring to college basketball. Another sport, possibly. College athletes?

Gimme a break.