BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

I'm just curious how these thugs can even afford the tickets to Dodger Stadium.

I'm sorry but they are losers. That's why most people I know won't got Dodger Stadium anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Holy shit they may have to remove one the Giant's fan's frontal lobes. He will never be the same again, if he survives at all.
    ... Punk bitches that kick people in their head, while down... Should be hanged....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    I'm just curious how these thugs can even afford the tickets to Dodger Stadium.

I'm sorry but they are losers. That's why most people I know won't got Dodger Stadium anymore.
    I think the nose-bleeds are like $6-$12 dollars... Last time I went was 3 years ... But when I did go, I always sat in the loge box level and I never seen any thugs...

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

They made the list of Opening day the NOT top 6

http://www.ballsandbat.com/2011/03/o...%E2%80%A6.html

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You mean like these queers..

Or

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    If you sit up top in the pavillion the cheap seats its cholo central made that mistake in my early 20s never ever again. Now when people try to give away those cheap seats at work i pass on that shit. Dont take my word for it look on youtube. Giants fans can go to the game put you better pay $50-$200 and sit down below ... sitting in those all you can eat seats or the $6 seats is a fukkin mess fukk that shit.
    Ya'll thought ole TP was full of shit but until you've actually been in the cheap seats in my case the give away seats its a fuckin mad house up there. 24 hour fitness gives those seats to their employees lol .

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Great article from Deadspin about why Dodger Stadium sucks:

http://deadspin.com/#!5357489/why-yo...dodger-stadium
    You should read this guys article it talks about how cheap seat dodger fan is raider fan during the summer. If you've ever been in those seats or seen the youtube videos you know hes telling the truth.

teaserpleaser

The incomparable Frank Drebin once said being in prison was like being in the stands at a Raiders game. Well the outfield bleachers at Dodger Stadium were where Traitors fans used to spend their summers. Rowdy fans sporting area code tattoos on their shaved heads, six dollars seats and lots of beer always made for an adventure on a hot summer day or night. While it was a thing of beauty to see the entire Left Field Pavilion flip off Barry Bonds in unison, things could turn ugly very quickly. Fights were the norm and wearing a Giants jersey could get you shanked Oz style outside the stadium. You always had to keep your head on a swivel in the pavilion. My particular moment came exactly one inning before the greatest World Series homerun ever. As an eight year old kid I was ecstatic to be at the World Series until two drunks picked a fight with an A's fan. The A's fan ended up losing when the two drunks picked him up and threw him three rows down. He landed square on my back and I face planted into the seat in front of me. Fortunately I

teaserpleaser

^^^Lol @ you had to keep your head on a swivel... like your on kickoff coverage team in football lmao.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Fukk the doyers. Angels all the way holmes!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Fukk the doyers. Angels all the way holmes!
    Put em up, pal

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ya,I kind of noticed Vin Scully soft peddling the fact that there weren't big crowds for opening weekend.Anyone else think that Vin is the best baseball announcer bar none?Lots of useless trivia but it's kind of soothing.hehe!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Never ever been to an MLB game, nor will I ever go to one. Surprised that their are baseball fans that actually gets riled up in a baseball game, to the point where they start assaulting each other. I thought baseball supposed to be a game where people to go to relax and enjoy some hotdogs

Raiders fans are worst if they're not people you know. Oakland Colisuem is like walking into a crime ridden hood. Half of them raiders fan are former inmates, so they're always trying to act hard.
    Sounds like the cheap seats at Dodgers stadium.

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodger fans get there by the 3rd and leave by the 7th

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are they so bad?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Ya,I kind of noticed Vin Scully soft peddling the fact that there weren't big crowds for opening weekend.Anyone else think that Vin is the best baseball announcer bar none?Lots of useless trivia but it's kind of soothing.hehe!
    It's pretty sad that Mr. Scully's last year, will be with this pathetic owner!

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Vin is the only useful thing to come out of NY.

Seriously though, I know about 30-40 people who frequent 10 or more Dodger games a year, and most of them are saying they are protesting the McCourt regime. If you don't know, he's using Dodgers profit/cap space to help fund his divorce. Many of us believe we would either have Halladay or Lee if this divorce didn't happen . While 40 people isn't that great of a sample size, I think it does have a tiny bit of merit in explaining the decline in tickets.

Also, it was hot as hell Thursday and Friday. 80º might not seem that hot to some of you folks in Arizona, Texas, etc... but to me at least: Goddamn! A/C on full blast.

As for this racial stuff, come on. Get out of your basements, racism died a loooong time ago.

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

thats what u get for being a dodgers fan )

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

It looks lonely again....hopefully McCheap sells..

First 123