jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not get why so many people like SBOBET

It seems like a typical Euro style book with no special software

blackf1re
    blackf1re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

I like the simplicity and usability of the site. When you're logged in SBO looks like this: http://i51.tinypic.com/2l90hfn.png

I did not have to make a single click and can instantly place a bet. On most other sites you have to click 3 or 4 times (soccer > league > game > market for example) and deal with their sluggish and slow softwares. SBO is fast and simple and if you want to bet Asian handicaps and Over/Unders you can't really ask for a much better site/software.

rolkis143
    rolkis143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3320

euro books is good for live betting,but most of them limit winning players.some of euro bookies offer 100% bonus,but smaller amounts,us bookies better for high stakers wth their 500$ bonus,just that bonusses is small as 20%

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by blackf1re View Post
    I like the simplicity and usability of the site. When you're logged in SBO looks like this: http://i51.tinypic.com/2l90hfn.png

I did not have to make a single click and can instantly place a bet. On most other sites you have to click 3 or 4 times (soccer > league > game > market for example) and deal with their sluggish and slow softwares. SBO is fast and simple and if you want to bet Asian handicaps and Over/Unders you can't really ask for a much better site/software.

Ok good explanation and photo backup

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    how the hell did they fit in that list ?

no better than all those Euro books

one of the first ones I was forced to close due to severe limiting

(assuming you mean Centrebet)

Is Center bet really that bad? I was under the impression that they are better than William Hill and others. I could be wrong here cause time has gone by. Seems to me that all the UK books are sick with "winners paranoia"

jjgold

Centrebet is lousy, they have high limits though
    SOFTWARE GARBAGE

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Centrebet is lousy, they have high limits though
    SOFTWARE GARBAGE

One can probably live with a lousy software and high limits provided that book does not limit you to nothing after couple of wins. If they do that , they are worthless as a book, so fuk them!

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Between Euro and US books,I will always choose Asian books

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    Is Center bet really that bad? I was under the impression that they are better than William Hill and others. I could be wrong here cause time has gone by. Seems to me that all the UK books are sick with "winners paranoia"
    yes, and unfortunately that UK disease has spread to Australia and Centrebet were proving just a waste of time with the delay crap followed by rejected or drastically cut stakes every time I tried to bet so I told them where to shove their account. They also refused to let me bet at all on their "best of best" racing product.

I must say however that over several years prior to them contracting that disease they were an excellent book and I made very good money from them, particularly on tennis. But times have changed.

First 12