1. #106
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,614
    Betpoints: 9997

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    It's the one bad inning he needs to avoid...he'll be on his game 2night. Gonna be a tight game. Like the dog in game 1 this series. Prob. the only game Mets will win here
    Well done. If I had a point I'd give you one.

  2. #107
    goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-10
    Posts: 621

    mets win today but tommorow is another day game three will be a toss up though

  3. #108
    blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 471

    yanks still better

  4. #109
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Not sure if Wilpon went about it the correct way, but I certainly agree with everything he said...Let's see how this plays out

  5. #110
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Oh and by the way 9-1 +$852.62 on Mets games posted in this thread

  6. #111
    ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 10,831
    Betpoints: 113

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Not sure if Wilpon went about it the correct way, but I certainly agree with everything he said...Let's see how this plays out
    As an owner. You can't be sayin that shit.

  7. #112
    HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-11-09
    Posts: 30,568

    Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    As an owner. You can't be sayin that shit.
    But he will get away with it, b/c it is the truth.

    Now one can oppose his statements, b/c they would be practically denying that the sky is blue.

    David Wright blows
    Jose Reyes will be on someone's DL during the majority of his new 6 year deal
    Carlos Beltran could not careless about winning. He is getting paid, which was his ultimate goal.

  8. #113
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    But he will get away with it, b/c it is the truth. Now one can oppose his statements, b/c they would be practically denying that the sky is blue. David Wright blows Jose Reyes will be on someone's DL during the majority of his new 6 year deal Carlos Beltran could not careless about winning. He is getting paid, which was his ultimate goal.
    I actually appreciated the fact that he said these things...probably why I'm such a fan of Rex Ryan. Just tell it how it is...I hope the Mets players show some pride and play some ball, and I also like the fact he called out the 3 leaders on the team, and not just one sole player...we'll see how they respond. Hopefully let their play do the talking, and if Mets end up moving them they hafta focus on young talent...Rebuilding at it's finest

  9. #114
    ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 10,831
    Betpoints: 113

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    I actually appreciated the fact that he said these things...probably why I'm such a fan of Rex Ryan. Just tell it how it is...I hope the Mets players show some pride and play some ball, and I also like the fact he called out the 3 leaders on the team, and not just one sole player...we'll see how they respond. Hopefully let their play do the talking, and if Mets end up moving them they hafta focus on young talent...Rebuilding at it's finest
    Yea but eddie. From a business perspective, this was a stupid move. The mets are trying to move these guy and get the most value for them. Your supposed to big the guys up if anything. Say carlos beltran is back 100% and reyes is done with the injury issues. How the fukk are they gonna get anything back in return, if the owner even says they're no good.

  10. #115
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yea but eddie. From a business perspective, this was a stupid move. The mets are trying to move these guy and get the most value for them. Your supposed to big the guys up if anything. Say carlos beltran is back 100% and reyes is done with the injury issues. How the fukk are they gonna get anything back in return, if the owner even says they're no good.
    I understand that point of view...maybe he doesn't want to trade them. According to Madoff this guy wasn't very bright. haha. It wasn't the correct business move, oh well.

  11. #116
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    anyways I have 7 plays 2day...one being the Mets, so I figured I would continue to post my Mets plays in this thread...


  12. #117
    dukeman
    dukeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-01-11
    Posts: 31

    the mets suck but its a long season maybe they will get better

  13. #118
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Mets lost last night, but i've seen everything I've needed to see for a big play 2night...Gee deals 2night

    one play


  14. #119
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,718
    Betpoints: 344

    I played Mets tonight

    This turned into a very good thread.

    Eddie Money Line

  15. #120
    Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-08
    Posts: 986
    Betpoints: 86

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I played Mets tonight

    This turned into a very good thread.

    Eddie Money Line


    As they say in CSI YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

  16. #121
    ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 10,831
    Betpoints: 113

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Mets lost last night, but i've seen everything I've needed to see for a big play 2night...Gee deals 2night

    one play

    Weather permitting. Wilpon goofed. I would wait a few days to see how they respond to this. Gee can deal all he want, but if nobody catches the ball....... Plus jj is on the mets. No thanks eddie.

  17. #122
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    get money

  18. #123
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,614
    Betpoints: 9997

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    get money

  19. #124
    terrors3
    terrors3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-11
    Posts: 71

    Mets and the over

  20. #125
    ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 10,831
    Betpoints: 113

    Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    get money
    Nice eddie. After that 4 runs, I'm sure you thought you were dead.

  21. #126
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Nice eddie. After that 4 runs, I'm sure you thought you were dead.
    I had no idea what happened...I had a game at 7:30 and after it I checked my phone and saw 7-4 delayed in 7th so I was kinda pumped haha

  22. #127
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,614
    Betpoints: 9997

    Amazing, you're 10-1 on team that's 23-25.

    Being a Met fan and eddie money admirer (love the fact that he left NYPD for platinum records and fame) I can't clap any harder for your efforts, sir.

    Just hope you've realized some dough on your streak.

  23. #128
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Amazing, you're 10-1 on team that's 23-25. Being a Met fan and eddie money admirer (love the fact that he left NYPD for platinum records and fame) I can't clap any harder for your efforts, sir. Just hope you've realized some dough on your streak.
    haha Thanks Man!!!

    10-2 +$1002.62On Mets games. The fuk'n Mets!!!

  24. #129
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Going with the fukn Mets on a play 2day. Think they win this one.


  25. #130
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,614
    Betpoints: 9997

    WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET May 28 MLB [912] NYM +138 [Action] 10.00 SBR / 13.80 SBR 814461


    BIG RISK.

    It's on.

  26. #131
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,756
    Betpoints: 45

    mets win by 1 exactly +424 on 5dimes.

  27. #132
    Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-16-11
    Posts: 2,571
    Betpoints: 4998

    I'm Fuk'n In, hope Pelf saw his shrink today . Oh and most importantly , Fuk the Phils!

  28. #133
    GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-10
    Posts: 392
    Betpoints: 10991

    Meet the Mets , Meet the Mets..... etc.Perhaps someone needs to meet with the head office find a new name forthe team. How about the New York Lets..... Let everyone beat us and don't worry. It's like the Met of the early 60s when they won once in a while and were never expected to do anything. Perhaps the New York Debts. They are certainly in when it comes to debt.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  29. #134
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Lost the last one with the fukn bullpen doing what they do...Risky play 2day going with the Mets under. 10-3 in this thread now +$952.62



  30. #135
    korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-09
    Posts: 736
    Betpoints: 42

    Mets got hot against phillies just to screw my parlay

  31. #136
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Quote Originally Posted by korbal29 View Post
    Mets got hot against phillies just to screw my parlay
    Ya they're fukn assholes...

  32. #137
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Lost my last 2 Mets plays 10-4 +$902.62 total in this thread...Love the Mets as a huge dog 2night...Good luck!!!


  33. #138
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Another Mets win tuesday night, and they saved me from a losing night...2day I think they lose by more than 1 run in a low scoring game. Bullpen blew it last night...I would never lay -170 and the under is 8 but -120 so i'll stay away there...I think the only value is brewers -1.5 +130...I don't play a lot of the runlines, but I like this one 2day....


    Record on Mets game in this thread 11-4 +$1074.62



  34. #139
    EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-10
    Posts: 6,024
    Betpoints: 1896

    Big day 2day boys!!!


First 1234
Top