nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG I HATE BUTLER so FKING MUCH

I hate Butler worse than any team in any sport in my entire life and I just cant wait to watch them lose, hopefully tommorow. This fking team is full of a bunch of punk ass rich kids who probably think their shit dont stink because daddy has money.

Bunch of pussies who would never be caught dead on Meridian or downtown. These are a bunch of Carmel and Fishers types. This is a bunch of overpriveledged assholes who I seriously bet dont even know we are involved in Libya right now. But I bet they can talk all day long about how the Estate Tax is just so unfiar. Boo mother Fuking hoo spoiled punks.

This fuking team has won by 1 point, 2 points, and 2 points in OT. My god, they havent had enough luck by being born to rich daddies ? They have to get lucky in basketball too. Has VCU even played a close game yet ? Seems like they are beating everyone handily. Yes a win is a win, but the luck of the bounce winning every game by 1 or 2 points runs out on everyone eventually.

I hate this ******* team and I know a lot of you are riding Butlers nuts again now that they are back in the final 4, like the jackass " Butler will win the tournament" thread. Where the fuk was this guy BEFORE they made the final four ? Probably riding Duke and Kansas.

Anyways, I know a lot of you are riding Butlers ass again, but just remember. I Hated them before you Loved them.

Oh yeah and by the way,

**** BUTLER

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You should switch to decaf...

Doc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jagaf22, and MadTiger

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

OK doc, I will switch to decaf when these fuks lose tommorow. I will go one day on decaf. I dont drink coffee anyway.

FUK BUTLER

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i like to consider myself an independent, but the more i read posts on sbr the more i lean towards republican

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    I hate Butler worse than any team in any sport in my entire life and I just cant wait to watch them lose, hopefully tommorow. This fking team is full of a bunch of punk ass rich kids who probably think their shit dont stink because daddy has money.

Bunch of pussies who would never be caught dead on Meridian or downtown. These are a bunch of Carmel and Fishers types. This is a bunch of overpriveledged assholes who I seriously bet dont even know we are involved in Libya right now. But I bet they can talk all day long about how the Estate Tax is just so unfiar. Boo mother Fuking hoo spoiled punks.

This fuking team has won by 1 point, 2 points, and 2 points in OT. My god, they havent had enough luck by being born to rich daddies ? They have to get lucky in basketball too. Has VCU even played a close game yet ? Seems like they are beating everyone handily. Yes a win is a win, but the luck of the bounce winning every game by 1 or 2 points runs out on everyone eventually.

I hate this ******* team and I know a lot of you are riding Butlers nuts again now that they are back in the final 4, like the jackass " Butler will win the tournament" thread. Where the fuk was this guy BEFORE they made the final four ? Probably riding Duke and Kansas.

Anyways, I know a lot of you are riding Butlers ass again, but just remember. I Hated them before you Loved them.

Oh yeah and by the way,

**** BUTLER
    Sorry your life sucks so much. Stop bitching and do something about it.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Vote for whichever party you want. I dont care. I just want Butler to lose tommorow, and preferably to suffer at least 1 major injury. Is that to much to ask ?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

WTF ?

Are you suggesting I take one of these Butler kids out ?

damn William. Thats a little too extreme even for me.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

I just want to puke

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

I really dont think that non-pros like William should be allowed to respond in threads like this. They dont gamble real dollars and they never have much to add. Im just saying.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Butler is winning nobs.

By the way what do you do for a living?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro. smoke some bongs.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

butler gets every call. its almost like a duke homegame out there. refs swayed this game by 7 pts overall at least

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Butler. Is.......WINNING!!!!!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Refs win again.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    butler gets every call. its almost like a duke homegame out there. refs swayed this game by 7 pts overall at least
    truth.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cashing it baby!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

What a loser you are nobs. They play basketball the way every team should. Everyone who has a clue had money on butler tonight. Im sure you pounded VCU then double down'd on 2nd half pick em and got bent over. get a life and a clue

This is the kid who cried every time he hit a bet and didnt get praised by the whole board.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

only a degenerate would hate a team that is now 21-1 ATS for full game and 2nd half bets last 2 years

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    only a degenerate would hate a team that is now 21-1 ATS for full game and 2nd half bets last 2 years
    correction.....only a loser would hate that team.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    truth.
    thanks blackeye. but nobs dont worry UConn will beat them in a close one. and kentucky will crush them by 15+. either way they lose. it will be the luckiest chamionship winner ever, ever if they pull this off. no team can be that lucky right

Ralphie1412

Butler got lucky in the pitt game period. they are still a great team.

KingKolzig

i think so many ppl are mad at Butler cause they gave up on them when they lost Heyward. then they were an 8 seed and no one expected anything. so ppl didnt bet much on them. then they kept winning and ppl said "yeah but they wont keep this up" and now Butler (who returned like 8 players from last year) is in the final and ppl are regretting doubting them. so they hate them

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post

Oh yeah and by the way,

**** BUTLER
    Butler isn't a rich kids school by any means, this isnt like duke or northwestern getting into the title game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm in Reliant and that was some bullshit. Butler got every fuking call. Flopping all over the place like fish on a hook. I hate that team. The media got what they wanted, this shit team back in the finals.

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Butler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A butler is a servant in a large household. In great houses, the household is sometimes divided into departments with the butler in charge of the dining ...

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

you realize Howard grew up in poverty right with 8 siblings? Butler is def not Duke

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

The envy in this country is getting out of control.

I don't like Butler, but damn, how are they worse than UCONN? Their coach is a lying cheating scumbag. If Coach K had done some of the shit Calhoun's done people would threaten to boycott the NCAA Tournament and demand Duke was stripped of all their titles and put on probation for the next two decades. But, what, because UCONN plays "real" black players no one cares?

Sweet fukking Jesus, are kids from middle/upper class families not supposed to be allowed to play basketball anymore?

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Don't be bitter/dumb, take butler and make money.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Give Butler some credit. 2 finals in a row is amazing. I'm guessing everybody lost big on them. Bet with your head monday night.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19739

So much hatred....wow!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i completely agree I am so ******* sick of butler howard shooting the same number of free throws as VCU HAHAHA what a joke-----ncaa obv wants them to win-----UCONN willl getem though

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would think that in a gambling forum, more attention would be paid to statistics and other meaningful objective data than to emotional rantings.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    I would think that in a gambling forum, more attention would be paid to statistics and other meaningful objective data than to emotional rantings.
    You, Sir, would be mistaken...

It's way more easy to blame the "refs" or the always popular "fix!" for a loss.

Doc

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Most of the country will be pulling for Butler in the final....

12 Last