hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

mavs at lakers

mavs +3.5 1st half

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

may be a good bet for the 1st half, I bet lakers end up winning and covering the game though, very low spread at home for them

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    may be a good bet for the 1st half, I bet lakers end up winning and covering the game though, very low spread at home for them
    That is because Dallas is almost as good as they are. Spurs are only third best team in West regardless of their record.

Dallas would be in contention for top overall seed in NBA if Nowitzki didn't miss 10 games with his knee injury earlier this year. If Mavericks hold on vs. Clippers tonight, it would make them 51-13 with Dirk in the lineup.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That is because Dallas is almost as good as they are. Spurs are only third best team in West regardless of their record.

Dallas would be in contention for top overall seed in NBA if Nowitzki didn't miss 10 games with his knee injury earlier this year. If Mavericks hold on vs. Clippers tonight, it would make them 51-13 with Dirk in the lineup.
    If you take out injuries from every team it would counter what you just said. If every team didn't have trades or injuries to over come then the mavericks wouldn't be the only team with a better record.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    If you take out injuries from every team it would counter what you just said. If every team didn't have trades or injuries to over come then the mavericks wouldn't be the only team with a better record.
    Doesn't change the fact that the Lakers and Mavs are two best teams in the West. It's a shame they will face each other in West semifinals instead of West finals.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

mavs almost better than the lakers and better than spurs? youve got to be kidding me. Lakers should smash dallas regardless of the result the lakers are a much better team and 2 consecutive rings proves that probably a 3rd.

dallas

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I believe the Spurs have earned the right to call themselves top dog. They are banged up at the moment so it is easy to take shots at them, but when they were healthy they earned their spot on top. I am a Magic fan so I am completely unbiased in saying that.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

That is going to be one hell of a game

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post

mavs almost better than the lakers and better than spurs? youve got to be kidding me. Lakers should smash dallas regardless of the result the lakers are a much better team and 2 consecutive rings proves that probably a 3rd.

dallas
    You are blind if you don't realize that this is the best Dallas team EVER, even better than the one that went to the NBA Finals vs. Miami way back when. Mavs are much closer to the Lakers than you think and I don't think Dallas would have much trouble beating Spurs 4 our of 7. Unfortunately, they may not get that chance because they will run into Lakers first.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I think the total is set a bit high

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

under looks good

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Lakers having a 4 days rest. Dallas is back to back. Boy, my knees are stiff. LOL

Spread is at what now? 6? I'm taking lakers and the over at 190.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Lakers and Under.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Lakers having a 4 days rest. Dallas is back to back. Boy, my knees are stiff. LOL

Spread is at what now? 6? I'm taking lakers and the over at 190.
    At least Dallas didn't need to travel.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

At least Dallas didn't need to travel.
    Yes they do. They go from one staples to the next. You didn't know that the clippers play in one staples and them lakers play in another staples?

LOL

I kid, I joke.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I love Mavs +6.5, this is going to be like a playoff game, very close.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are blind if you don't realize that this is the best Dallas team EVER, even better than the one that went to the NBA Finals vs. Miami way back when. Mavs are much closer to the Lakers than you think and I don't think Dallas would have much trouble beating Spurs 4 our of 7. Unfortunately, they may not get that chance because they will run into Lakers first.
    Best dallas team ever>? Youre a fool. And they wouldn't beat a FIT SAS. This is the best dallas team ever? better than the team in 2007 where they finished top of the west then crashed out to 8 seed Golden state?if this is the best team their record would speak for itself. No matter who's been missing etc. This dallas team is not better than the 2007 side. Either way theyre both pretenders. And regardless of tomorow's result, dallas still suck and won't do jack in the playoffs, as usual.

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The under looks really good