the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

mma

whoes gonna win the st piere and sheilds ufc fight it should be a great fight might be one for the ages

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Or could be the most boring fight in history with St Pierre takin a decision, I'm personally a lot more hyped for Aldo Hominick!

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I see GSP winning a UD here also. At 5dimes it's at +110 right now for the fight to go to a decision... I like that.
    Or wait to take GSP by decision for better value.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I see GSP winning a UD here also. At 5dimes it's at +110 right now for the fight to go to a decision... I like that.
    Yeah +110 is best tht it's been at and doubt it will get much better than that, it was at -175 or sumin like tht at one point as fight not to go distance came out at +205 which I maxed and then went to +175 which I also maxed! Was an easy arb opportunity!

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Its +120 right now. I wouldnt take GSP by decision. If Shields wins, its gonna be by decision. I doubt GSP by decision will even give you much more value. Im just gonna take +120 in case shields gives him a taste of his own medicine.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

When the line first came out I did take Shields at +400 for a unit. I will most likely take GSP for + money for dec also. I also see a boring 5 round fight.

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Or could be the most boring fight in history with St Pierre takin a decision, I'm personally a lot more hyped for Aldo Hominick!