flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Panama or Nicaragua? Better place to visit?

Which one and why?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Don't know which one it is but there's a hotel in Panama (I think it's in the city of David) that charges $30/day, which includes the room, pool, spa, etc. as well as everything you can eat and all you can drink.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Definitely Panama. Why would anybody choose nicaragua? So they could run into the guy they're sending all those **/** payments to? There's just not much to see in nicaragua. There's a bigass lake, and a bunch of black people running around. I wasn't impressed with it.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Definitely Panama. Why would anybody choose nicaragua? So they could run into the guy they're sending all those **/** payments to? There's just not much to see in nicaragua. There's a bigass lake, and a bunch of black people running around. I wasn't impressed with it.
    Molly was calling your name last weekend.. She was thinking of you .... be prepared CHili man!

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

they're both very similar countries I thought.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

Molly was calling your name last weekend.. She was thinking of you .... be prepared CHili man!
    Damn, I missed out on Molly this weekend? Ahhh well, she'll come and visit soon enough anyway. Can't wait for the bash.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    they're both very similar countries I thought.
    heh, what an insult. That's like saying that mexico and the usa are similar countries.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    heh, what an insult. That's like saying that mexico and the usa are similar countries.
    I can't tell if I am in the USA or Mexico where I live. It's the truth.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Illini trust me on this Nicaragua is a 4th world rat hole,the people are ok but the "infrastructure" is Cuba with out a smart leader
    Go to Panama,it is dirty in spots and the shanty towns that ring Panama City, even I wouldn't go into to score but it is spectacular is places,the old city is something to see

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Illini trust me on this Nicaragua is a 4th world rat hole,the people are ok but the "infrastructure" is Cuba with out a smart leader
    Go to Panama,it is dirty in spots and the shanty towns that ring Panama City, even I wouldn't go into to score but it is spectacular is places,the old city is something to see
    Yup, this.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    I knew I could count on one of the top posters on SBR to chime in on this. Thanks Minet, how is the carga in those areas?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Go to Cuba amazing people and one of the best governments in the world in terms of the poor economic situation they have.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maldives shits all over those two.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Maldives shits all over those two.
    Yah, and I am sure that you are aware that the Maldives are in a completely different geographic meridian than the 2 countries mentioned?