VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    You can get packages of food sent from family. 50 lbs. A month in NY state. 50 lbs is a lot of food. You can have any kind of food. As long as it is pre-cooked, and sealed.
    Unreal. We'll just add that to the list of reasons why I hate New York. That's unreal. 12.5 pounds of food per week??? WTF?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Unreal. We'll just add that to the list of reasons why I hate New York. That's unreal. 12.5 pounds of food per week??? WTF?
    I'm sorry man. Its been a while. I am mistaken. Its only 35 pounds of food per month. 50 pounds is only for november and december holiday package.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    arizona? like that super-tough guy from maricopa county whos always boasting on fox news about how badly he treats his prisoners. then they get out and end up being meaner and worse. everyone is full of it
    They eat donated often expired food in maricopa co jail not sure how thats legal but somehow they can serve them that as chow. Some of the meat they showed didnt look very good. And living outside in a Tent in that heat has to be awful AZ summer heat is something else.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scarp View Post
    They should have to eat the cheapest food made and work for it
    Inmates should have to grow their food like at That shithole Angola prison about the only thing i agree with from Angola.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I'm sorry man. Its been a while. I am mistaken. Its only 35 pounds of food per month. 50 pounds is only for november and december holiday package.
    wow so basically if you have well off relatives and they love you enough you could eat better then 99% of the country.

interesting stuff

First 12