CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

bet opinions betpoints offered

I've got Butler to win the champ 77.42 to win 5772.70. It would be interesting to hear what you sharp boys would do in this situation as I'm sure there's many paths available. we all know the theory of not hedging etc so no need for justin tv to switch off his 6 screens to pipe in.
    betpoints will be given to depending on how good the answer is, up to a HUGE 100 pts

CHUBNUT

Before anyone starts offering me cash for my picks this only come about as Iwas listening to Alan Boston, who had a high regard for them and thought they could go all the way. I thought the price was good considering only 4 games to win at the time.
    Thanks Alan Boston.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pick, took some guts but nice payout for the amount. I wouldnt hedge until the championship game. You could throw some money on vcu now but i wouldnt risk it. Your chances of getting to the title game are good. What i would do is you have to figure you would be at least a +200 dog in the championship game. I would hedge about 1000 on the other team at -200 or whatever it is. I would then place a wager on butler at +5-7 or whatever it is for have that. so if you place a 1000 wager on kentucky to win ml and then bet 500 on the spread for butler. if butler covers and loses you still break even on the bet. if kentucky wins and covers you hit your ml bet on kentucky. if butler wins and covers you paid for your hedge and you win your future. i hope i didnt confuse you

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

think tank worthy??? especially when the OP pretty much says he doesn't want the think tank type take on this?

CHUBNUT

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Stoop View Post
    think tank worthy??? especially when the OP pretty much says he doesn't want the think tank type take on this?

It says I'm interested in hearing options other than keeping the bet is the best theoretical value.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    if butler wins and covers
    99.99% sure they will be dogs against either survivor from the other bracket.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't mention your bet size. You have time to pick a strong NBA play, and enter it as the first leg of an open teaser. That way you can hedge your future with the second leg, and have a shot at winning both ways.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Are you funded at a site where you can bet on teams NOT to win Championship?

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

hedge it and laugh at the sharp people ("the mexicans") who couldn't pick a winner to save their lives who go on and on about "ev". it's about picking winners and you can pick em!

100 points plz

CHUBNUT

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Are you funded at a site where you can bet on teams NOT to win Championship?
    Only betfair which tends to be bad value once the comm is added especially with low liquidity. matchbook the same.

CHUBNUT

Quote Originally Posted by wiffle View Post
    hedge it and laugh at the sharp people ("the mexicans") who couldn't pick a winner to save their lives who go on and on about "ev". it's about picking winners and you can pick em!

100 points plz
    You will get me banned like you

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

lol, i was kidding, obv