fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

shane mosley will be manny

just remember this

yes he lost the fight but if he hit manny like that manny would be lights out he hasnt got hit that hard in his life.....not even when his dad beat him lmao

shane +500 is a easy ass bet for me

lets go may 7th
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 10:44 AM. Reason: video does not work

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think there's slight value at the current market price on mosley as I think manny is overrated but I think manny probably wipes the floor with shane. Shane can only win by knockout as he doesn't have the skills/stamina/output to out land manny through 12 rounds. I think mosley may be brain damaged after this fight. Poor guy is fighting just because he gotdivorced and his wife is taking him for everything he has... Shane by ko within 6 rounds or he has no chance.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did that "kansas has the easiest road to championship" thread work out?

You are beyond clueless when it comes to sports.

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Mosley has no chance of beating Pacquiao.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I second gates and nuts

Fitzel
    Fitzel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I really see no way Mosley can win this fight. Manny won't give Shane a chance to even land a big shot. His offence is to relentless, he never stops throwing punches.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

There is always a chance in a fight. I wouldn't count Mosley out at all. Mosley has the skill and power. His speed has slowed a bit over the years but he is still quick. He will have to deal with Manny's machine gun punches but I feel he can do it. If he comes in to the fight feeling good we will see an amazing fight now matter who wins.

James
    Points Awarded:

AribaAriba gave Flexin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If you're going to put money on it at those odds, Mosley is worth a small play. I'm looking forward to just watching, though. Manny is a special athlete.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Fukin spell properly.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

shane is going to lose, he may have a moment or two like he did with money may but he loses, like 10 rounds to 2. Manny is a bit overrated as he has been matched very well, with the exception of the Cotto fight I have not been impressed with any of Manny's wins. Mayweather toys with Manny.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

For Halloween?

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Manny is a better style matchup for Shane than Floyd was, but he still won't win. It might be a better fight than a lot of people think though.

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    ******* spell properly.
    Fixed.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

There are reports of manny getting hurt sparring amir khan and that is focus is shit right now. Not sure if its just media stunt or the real thing this time you never know.

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

mosley has a chance, but not really. Pacman will pretty much dominate the fight IMO. Mosley has gone soft

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Mosley at this point is way too slow to catch Manny. I see another one sided fight.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manny is going to dominate the whole fight...Shane has no chance of winning

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    How did that "kansas has the easiest road to championship" thread work out?

You are beyond clueless when it comes to sports.

Legend65
    Legend65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    For Halloween?

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Shane is going to get outworked and dropped late.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

shane is shot. floyd ended his career and he is just going for a final big payday. manny takes this easily. odds are inflated, but putting money on shane is like leaving ttwarrior alone in a room with a bag of cheetos and expecting them to still be intact when you return.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

shane will be gassed out quick...manny will be moving in and out with his feet and throwing flurries from different angles....yawwwnn....

trust me....arum aint putting pac in with anyone who is an actual threat.....hes making money hand over fist on this guy without having to.....

if floyd were fighting a guy who is 0-1-1 in his last two fights there would be a huge outcry......the guy shane drew with in his last fight just got beat by bryan vera who is a b-/c level fighter

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 10:45 AM. Reason: image does not exist

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

sugar shane has a great shot, hes got power and size ove manny.

i remember him solidly winning a round against mayweather too.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    sugar shane has a great shot, hes got power and size ove manny.

i remember him solidly winning a round against mayweather too.

that would be the 1 round where he landed a punch. then floyd said "game on" and toyed with shane for the rest of the fight.

if anyone thinks shane wins this fight you likely think jj has beautiful fabio hair as well.

HauntingTheHoly

It's not difficult to imagine Shane having KO'ed Mayweather in that second round, but it didn't happen. Then he appeared gassed before the fight was half over and it was obvious he missed his only opportunity to win. It'll be the same against Manny - Shane's got a shot for a KO early in the fight. The line on the fight is roughly correct, I'm not betting it.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sugar Shane had trouble with Shaq!! No way he wins here!!

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    It's not difficult to imagine Shane having KO'ed Mayweather in that second round, but it didn't happen. Then he appeared gassed before the fight was half over and it was obvious he missed his only opportunity to win. It'll be the same against Manny - Shane's got a shot for a KO early in the fight. The line on the fight is roughly correct, I'm not betting it.
    I think he still had a chance later. Yes he was slightly gassed but still had a chance. The question is can Mosley land a big shot like he did on Mayweather and can Manny handle it?

I think this could be an exciting fight. I'm a fan of both but I would like to so Mosley win this one.

James

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    I think he still had a chance later. Yes he was slightly gassed but still had a chance. The question is can Mosley land a big shot like he did on Mayweather and can Manny handle it?

I think this could be an exciting fight. I'm a fan of both but I would like to so Mosley win this one.

James
    The reason Shane was able to have that big second round is because Floyd had not yet "cracked his code" - hadn't gotten used to him yet. Once that happened, Shane could no longer find the defensive expert with his punches, and I really don't think he had any chance at all. Throw in what I said about him being gassed - by the sixth round his punches looked nothing like the first couple rounds - and I think it's fair to say the fight was over and the rest was a formality.

I do think this fight with Manny is more interesting b/c Manny is a "tough guy" just like Shane. Both fighters have ALWAYS been the stronger, tougher fighter in all their fights. The only time they lose is if they are outboxed. I do think Manny is a better boxer than Shane, and that may be the key. I could see Manny winning a tough fight or an easy fight. I could only see Shane winning by a very early KO.

Manny seems to be in another league right now. Even good boxers like Cotto have not been able to touch him. And if someone tries to stand up to him (Margarito, Hatton) they get murdered. Throw in the fact that he is really a 140 lbs fighter, and it's just unreal.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

7 years ago I would have taken this bet, but not now Sugar Shane is like a 60 year old man at this point in his career.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Manny>Mayweather Jr.>Mosley

If you have showtime will you be able to watch the fight? Or will you still need to pay-per-view it?

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

manny will win this in another brilliant display... Mosley will be lucky to catch one solid punch on the guy

robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

Mosley is washed up just like De La Hoya. Face it, Manny has 2-3 more fights prior to retiring as the champ. Time has taken its toll, Shane's last shot for real glory has diminished.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I have always been very impressed with Manny. But right now I am watching the rerun of the Pacquiao Vs. Morales fight from 2005. Pacquiao is looking sloopy and not that strong. Makes me wonder is Mosley has a chance. Any input?

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by cranzter View Post
    I have always been very impressed with Manny. But right now I am watching the rerun of the Pacquiao Vs. Morales fight from 2005. Pacquiao is looking sloopy and not that strong. Makes me wonder is Mosley has a chance. Any input?
    That is 6 years old. Watch the Margarito, Clottey, and even the De La Hoya fight. Manny is a different fighter.

12 Last