Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

All sports are rigged . 100% TRUE FACT

Every single one of these players have family betting on their games . Dont you think they ask lets say One of their cousins ...U put money on me or him( It could be teams too) ? Of course they come in games thinking about these things... They dont play their best now that uncle tommy has 10gs on the other guy .... They lose and make tommy proud.

You guys might think im nuts but i guarantee if Ur smart enough u will realise whats happening here.

Might have to think about this before i place a bet tonight!

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

^this fuckin guy lol

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

agreed..russia lost to usa hockey in 1980 cause herb brooks paid off the russian president....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

LMAO team loses big game, star player's mom suddenly starts driving a bentley....not fishy at all

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

hes absolutely right. ncaa tournament games i dont think so. but as far as regular season, happens all the time. tyrones uncle marvin wont have to deal crack that month if tyrone goes 2 for 15

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rod you are speaking the truth brother. Many will consider you a fool for making such a statement but they are the fools because they don't see it.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Every single one of these players have family betting on their games . Dont you think they ask lets say One of their cousins ...U put money on me or him( It could be teams too) ? Of course they come in games thinking about these things... They dont play their best now that uncle tommy has 10gs on the other guy .... They lose and make tommy proud.

You guys might think im nuts but i guarantee if Ur smart enough u will realise whats happening here.

Might have to think about this before i place a bet tonight!
    The width and breadth of the stupidity on this board never ceases to amaze me...

Doc

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Let me ask you this, can anyone honestly say that Kansas played to win today against VCU?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they didn't play to win, but this certainly had nothing to do with the game being fixed. KU players just don't give a fukk about the tourney, they care about their payday in the association one day.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Let me ask you this, can anyone honestly say that Kansas played to win today against VCU?
    Yeah they clearly tried to lose that game, they were so committed to the fabrication they even made themselves cry on the sideline. Thats dedication.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah they clearly tried to lose that game, they were so committed to the fabrication they even made themselves cry on the sideline. Thats dedication.
    They clearly did not play with any sense of dedication to winning and they lost the game before it started.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

These large school kids just don't care... They're only staying 1-2 years anyhow. Now, these small school kids feel disrespected and they're playing for pride, not a future payday. A 16 will upset a 1 soon.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    hes absolutely right. ncaa tournament games i dont think so. but as far as regular season, happens all the time. tyrones uncle marvin wont have to deal crack that month if tyrone goes 2 for 15
    This. It happens all the time. Can't count how many times some star player who consistently puts up like 25 points a game goes like 4 for 20 out of nowhere and they lose to the far inferior team.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Words from a loser.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anti-Charlie Sheen..

NOT WINNING.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Does one rigged game every 1000 played happen? Yes.

Does this mean all the games are rigged? No.

Most rigging happens in totals or spreads. But a big fav losing outright is not rigged. They can easily beat them and not cover the spread and still make money from betting.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

C'mon Man.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Does one rigged game every 1000 played happen? Yes.

Does this mean all the games are rigged? No.

Most rigging happens in totals or spreads. But a big fav losing outright is not rigged. They can easily beat them and not cover the spread and still make money from betting.
    Ding ding

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i feel like that after bad losses to, just lost a teaser by a half point. unreal

Rod1010

i feel bad for you idiots Every single game has at least one player who has family betting on a Game that could influence how the player chooses to play . Not many are smart enough to realise this tho .

Mikail im glad you see this.

So lets say pistons vs 76ers for example .

About 25 players . Ill say probably 10 who have family betting on games . This will change the way the game is played with players missing shots or playing like shit on purpose .

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by doc js View Post
    the width and breadth of the stupidity on this board never ceases to amaze me... Doc
    +10000000

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Every single one of these players have family betting on their games . Dont you think they ask lets say One of their cousins ...U put money on me or him( It could be teams too) ? Of course they come in games thinking about these things... They dont play their best now that uncle tommy has 10gs on the other guy .... They lose and make tommy proud. You guys might think im nuts but i guarantee if Ur smart enough u will realise whats happening here. Might have to think about this before i place a bet tonight!
    Give your head a shake. If I was in pro sports, called my uncle and found out he bet against me, I would do my best to not just cover but destroy the other team.

The word rigged needs to be banded from this site. Have there been rigged games in sports? Yes. Are they all rigged? No.

James

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

i feel bad for you idiots Every single game has at least one player who has family betting on a Game that could influence how the player chooses to play . Not many are smart enough to realise this tho . Mikail im glad you see this. So lets say pistons vs 76ers for example . About 25 players . Ill say probably 10 who have family betting on games . This will change the way the game is played with players missing shots or playing like shit on purpose .
    So your saying out of 25 players, 10 have family betting on the game. You are also saying that all 10 families are betting on the same side. Come on now. You start tanking a game there is a chance your going to be warming that bench and or you will not be getting the ball/puck or what ever from your players.

James

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

By your math if a game is played between 2 teams
    and 10 players from each team have family betting on/against them.
    That makes 20 different people all making different bets and somehow all 20 of them are on the same side? You think they are all conspiring against us?
    I would agree some sports and some games may be fixed or may very well seem that way, but the thought that all these different family members all making different bets and somehow they all work out for them is retarded. Too many other people involved for that to work.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    So your saying out of 25 players, 10 have family betting on the game. You are also saying that all 10 families are betting on the same side. Come on now. You start tanking a game there is a chance your going to be warming that bench and or you will not be getting the ball/puck or what ever from your players.

James

Rod1010

Im not saying everyone is on the same side ! They're all doing Whats best for them . It has nothing to do with being against us! If uncle tommy has 10k on me ill play my best and if uncle tommy asks me to play like shit so i can put 10k on the other team then ill do it . Its pretty simple .

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Im not saying everyone is on the same side ! They're all doing Whats best for them . It has nothing to do with being against us! If uncle tommy has 10k on me ill play my best and if uncle tommy asks me to play like shit so i can put 10k on the other team then ill do it . Its pretty simple .
    rod you have smoked yourself retarded

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    rod you have smoked yourself retarded
    I dont blame you for not understanding . Not everyone is bright .

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fukk Uncle Tommy.

This is ridiculous.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Happens at the small schools more than we will ever know.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I dont blame you for not understanding . Not everyone is bright .
    No, I do understand. Tough loss. The game was fixed. They always are man. The only thing you can do is hope that one day you will be 'uncle rod' and fix little league tee-ball playoff games for $100 at a time. Smooth cash baby.

Rod1010

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    Happens at the small schools more than we will ever know.
    Happens the most in College . My friend played college ball and told me crazy stpries on this crap . Happens in every sport tho .

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

threads about being rigged are overdone, it doesn't exist, maybe a crooked referee or something but nothing thats a conspiracy

12 Last