Sports Interaction

Seems like a great site? Thoughts?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R3Sports View Post
    It does "seem" like a great site.

There are some good things about them, and alot of things that they could improve.

Solid "D" book.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

SportsInteraction has been improving lately, however there history still plagues them sir. They actually still have some outstanding complaints levied against them, however if you are a recreational player playing within the "fine line" type rules I don't feel you will have much of a problem sir.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you like free money?

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    do you like free money?
    Yes, can you provide an example of how to get some from SIA?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I'm not Durito at all, however I can answer the question on his behalf though. Lets say your limits haven't been cut yet... (fill in the blank).

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Deposit
    Bet
    Profit

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Deposit
    Bet
    Profit
    I always hear guys talking about it, but never showing how they did it or will do it, I'm a skeptic and would like to believe its as simple as some make it out to be, but I have my doubts.

bigboydan

I always hear guys talking about it, but never showing how they did it or will do it, I'm a skeptic and would like to believe its as simple as some make it out to be, but I have my doubts.
    You never will either most likely Betplom.

donjuan

LOL WTF? This has probably been discussed in at least 50 threads on this site.

betplom
    maniac

LOL WTF? This has probably been discussed in at least 50 threads on this site.
    I'd appreciate a link, I'm interested in this.

donjuan

To put it simply, they have a lot of lines that are off market value because they either are slow to move it or because their customer base is comprised of some of the most square bettors you will ever see. Take the Tennessee-UCLA game from week 1 of college football. Pinnacle and the rest of the market had this game at 7 (-105 both sides or thereabout) while SIA had UCLA +8 +110. You could arb/middle it or just bet the UCLA +8 +110 which, assuming efficient market, has a 12% edge, which is absurd. Or to put it another way, Pinnacle is making bets at +7 +105 and you're getting +8 +110. Now not every game there is like this, but quite a few big games are significantly off of market value at SIA.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!

unc +6 +110 last night

mlb games daily

i'm helping a friend out there and they've been running exceptionally hot recently

betplom
    maniac

Thanks for the help.

I'm guessing you have to find the right time to make your play at SIA because they are later than other books when it comes to opening lines?

In the past I only bet nhl at SIA.

donjuan

I'm guessing you have to find the right time to make your play at SIA because they are later than other books when it comes to opening lines?
    It's better to bet in the last hour before game time if you are just trying to pick off public games like my example. For the slow moving stuff, that could be at any time.

doda
    doda's Avatar Become A Pro!

can someone give an example of a game today because I can't seem to find a good opportunity?

magnavox
    magnavox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone tell me how to print money? I have everything set up, just not sure if I need to put the power switch to ON as a final step?

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/14/2005

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 3151

No such thing as printing money, no one wins long term

SIA is a decent books with a very nice software set uo, if you like dogs you might get an extra free half point.

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

SIA is a dog bettors paradise. You can get an extra 1/2 to 1 1/2 on a lot of games. I very rarely recall betting a favourite there. Mind you after I took them for 7K over a week they said good bye to me. If I hadn't been so quick to get some money out due to there past history I probably wouldn't have been cut as quick. I was up over 10K in total but after that 7K week I wanted 5K out. I got it out and a message saying I had won too much for a recreational account and got cut.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Mudcat; 09-14-08 at 01:54 PM. Reason: actually, ferget it

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005

BuddyBear
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

To put it simply, they have a lot of lines that are off market value because they either are slow to move it or because their customer base is comprised of some of the most square bettors you will ever see. Take the Tennessee-UCLA game from week 1 of college football. Pinnacle and the rest of the market had this game at 7 (-105 both sides or thereabout) while SIA had UCLA +8 +110. You could arb/middle it or just bet the UCLA +8 +110 which, assuming efficient market, has a 12% edge, which is absurd. Or to put it another way, Pinnacle is making bets at +7 +105 and you're getting +8 +110. Now not every game there is like this, but quite a few big games are significantly off of market value at SIA.

Good post DonJuan. I actually took +8.5 (+105) in that game if I remember correctly.

For exampmle, Friday night before I went to bed, I took Maryland +15 (-110) when the betting markets were +14 everywhere...i woke up expecting to see it down to +14.5 or something and I saw it +15 (+100). SIA makes a fortune b/c they have such a large volume of bettors and most are total squares who bet into any number. You saw how many people here were ready to bet CAL -40 yesterday.

I remember talking with a guy when i went out to Vegas last year....seemed like a good guy, an older gentleman who had been betting for years he told me. Then midway through our conversation he told me that a half point here and there does not make much of a difference. "It's all the same" he said. Now, imagine if a guy who has been betting for years believes that to be true....and now imagine the young 20 year olds who are betting at SIA (and posting here). Most guys are willing to lay bad numbers and high juice. SIA exploits those two things.

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R3Sports View Post
    They're fine unless you expect to ever get paid.

Pokerdogg
    Pokerdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    SIA is a dog bettors paradise. You can get an extra 1/2 to 1 1/2 on a lot of games. I very rarely recall betting a favourite there. Mind you after I took them for 7K over a week they said good bye to me. If I hadn't been so quick to get some money out due to there past history I probably wouldn't have been cut as quick. I was up over 10K in total but after that 7K week I wanted 5K out. I got it out and a message saying I had won too much for a recreational account and got cut.

The dreaded "you won too much..." message, just got it myself this week. Probably is triggered by the 2 withdrawals this week.

topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd appreciate a link, I'm interested in this.
    i havent done bad myself with the exception of losing a thousand on a wnba game,and going over ruters to throw over 249'.i still want that link,though.free money sounds good.

Homedawg
    Homedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No such thing as printing money, no one wins long term

SIA is a decent books with a very nice software set uo, if you like dogs you might get an extra free half point.

no offense, but maybe it's just you? Not saying that this isn't the case for most people, but to say NOBODY wins long term is wrong.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good deal now for new players, 100% bonus 10X for new signups Week of Sept 19-26th.

"Covers, Wagerline and Prosports readers only"