Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Coach cal is a great coach, anyone that doesn't see that as obvious just doesn't understand coaching or has a personal grudge. Coach cal has 3 to 4 freshman starting lineup every year, this is what u need to realize. And look at what he does with them, he has these freshman straight out of highschool running great offense and playing lockdown d at the highest collegiate level. This is simply great coaching!! Plain as day too.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by Fed_42420 View Post
    Coach cal is a great coach, anyone that doesn't see that as obvious just doesn't understand coaching or has a personal grudge. Coach cal has 3 to 4 freshman starting lineup every year, this is what u need to realize. And look at what he does with them, he has these freshman straight out of highschool running great offense and playing lockdown d at the highest collegiate level. This is simply great coaching!! Plain as day too.
    Maybe I have a little personal grudge...he is a great recruiter, I will never doubt that...sometimes makes questionable coaching decisions, but he is a great coach overall...just needs to win one to fully sell me...but yeah, I respect him

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice hit buddy...... I bet it strait- up

First 12