cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Attn non pros

I have heard alot of complaints lately about how long it is taking to approve your pro status. I work behind the scenes in the "pro-acceptance" department for SBR. In order to quicken your approval , you must do at least two of the following things. If you refuse to do so, your account will take alot longer than normal to complete, as I will personally put your app at the bottom of the pile.

1. Post pictures of GF/Wife. Since most you are probably single and sleeping on pull-out couch in your friends tool shed out back or in the front seat of your uncles Plymouth Fury, pictures of hot asian girls or some DD side boobs will do.
    2. Photoshop and post pictures of JJ gold and farm animals
    3.Spend all the remaining points you have with dax in the new lines books.
    4.Post a video at least two minutes long reviewing your bets of the day while on pogo stick with "we built this city" in the background

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 11:00 AM. Reason: image does not exist

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

This was refreshing, first thought it would be another hey nonpros are brokedick retards thread.

Good stuff.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

CCI, no offence but accept who you are: a boring poster. I am also a boring poster so again, not insulting you. With that said, here is a couple tips... when you think of something funny do not overuse it like you did with iifold. Also lurk. Do lots of that.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    CCI, no offence but accept who you are: a boring poster. I am also a boring poster so again, not insulting you. With that said, here is a couple tips... when you think of something funny do not overuse it like you did with iifold. Also lurk. Do lots of that.

stop being boring posters! Fuk some 18 year olds & post their pic, then you can be awesome like me

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

what an otter..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post

stop being boring posters! Fuk some 18 year olds & post their pic, then you can be awesome like me
    ....OR.... steal a funny anecdote from The Profit, make it your "own" by incessantly using it in any and all scenarios, post it as your "signature", and then basically live off the fame this provides while posting videos wearing shirts in various pastel shades!!

Awwww Yeeaahhh!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ....OR.... steal a funny anecdote from The Profit, make it your "own" by incessantly using it in any and all scenarios, post it as your "signature", and then basically live off the fame this provides while posting videos wearing shirts in various pastel shades!!

Awwww Yeeaahhh!!
    the profit didn't create that phrase, its been around waaaayyyyy longer then he has.

in fact across the stress they have it bolded in their forum header

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ used to say it all the time, but being a true disciple of JJ I took the phrase & applied it in my daily life like some have done with quotes from a guy names Jesus

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    This was refreshing, first thought it would be another hey nonpros are brokedick retards thread. Good stuff.

That's a given. You don't see pro's running around making threads about bets over 10K every day

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

PROFIT, does a blowjob from a 24 year old while the wife runs to WalMart at 1am to get me more hot sauce so I can make a late night sammich count to be on your level..cuz that's what I did last night.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post