lys3rg0
    lys3rg0's Avatar Become A Pro!

To win the electoral college, McCain needs to run the table on the swing states, something that state polls show is unlikely. Virginia, Colorado, Ohio, and Nevada have been neck-and-neck all year. McCain needs all of them. Obama just needs one. (If Obama just takes Nevada, it's a tie, and Obama would probably win the tie-breaker process).

Obama -110 banker

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lys3rg0 View Post
    To win the electoral college, McCain needs to run the table on the swing states, something that state polls show is unlikely. Virginia, Colorado, Ohio, and Nevada have been neck-and-neck all year. McCain needs all of them. Obama just needs one. (If Obama just takes Nevada, it's a tie, and Obama would probably win the tie-breaker process).

Obama -110 banker

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
    McCain wins Virginia.

He has to win Ohio and probably will.

He then only needs Nevada OR Colorado. (taking only NV gives him 270 electoral votes and he wins 270 - 268)

Remember the State polls also lag behind the national polls.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

obama is up in ohio, just as mccain is up in va

XFactor09
    XFactor09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

F*ck McCain.... And f*ck Palin too, but her in a different way...

lys3rg0

Quote Originally Posted by lys3rg0 View Post
    How are the McCain bets going, suckers?

Obama down to 1.4something
    Last edited by lys3rg0; 09-28-08 at 04:10 PM.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Obama is not going to win...

He was slaughtered like a lamb in the debate. Even Obama backers are squirming.

lys3rg0

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Obama is not going to win...He was slaughtered like a lamb in the debate.
    Only according to repubtards. The debate winner is the person that swings some votes his way, and according to independents Obama won the debate. McCain didn't lose as badly as everyone expected, performed just ok, but he needed a smashing win to make a comeback from his downslide that started after the convention bump.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Obama is not going to win...

He was slaughtered like a lamb in the debate. Even Obama backers are squirming.
    Funny how all of the polls and markets say otherwise. Even in extremely conservative newspapers.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I was gonna say there aren't that many rich or dumb/ignorant people in the US, but then I remembered that sadly there are.
    I am neither or so I think.

There is this saying we do not know whom it belongs to.

If you are not a revolutionary when you are 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are 40, you have no brain.

Once you mature and throw away pointless rebelliousness of the youth you will realize that while you are nothing like a redneck, nonetheless, that is good for a redneck and what is good for the rich is the ONLY way to go, even if you are not one of them.

Just try to keep an open mind.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mccain is going to win.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    I am neither or so I think.

There is this saying we do not know whom it belongs to.

If you are not a revolutionary when you are 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are 40, you have no brain.

Once you mature and throw away pointless rebelliousness of the youth you will realize that while you are nothing like a redneck, nonetheless, that is good for a redneck and what is good for the rich is the ONLY way to go, even if you are not one of them.

Just try to keep an open mind.
    What is good for the rich is to enslave, exploit and murder people. Of course its the only way to go

pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I have just bet all of my stimulus check of $1500 on Obama for -110. I can't believe my luck. I was going to do it on Monday at -180 but couldn't cash it soon enough so I took the generous offer of -110 today for Obama and made a wise decision to double my stimulus money and stimulate my bankroll.

My local offered me today to pay me cash for -130 instead of waiting till election day for -110. I told him to go screw himself. He took the bet at -110 he should pay me all of my winnings!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Good luck on your personal bailout plan there pavy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5367

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My local offered me today to pay me cash for -130 instead of waiting till election day for -110. I told him to go screw himself. He took the bet at -110 he should pay me all of my winnings!
    Great odds there, pavy. WTG.

Right now Greek has obama -380 and McCain +300. Maybe buy up a little bit of McCain if you want to hedge a little. I still think +300 looks like good value, Obama isn't blowing him out that bad, is he?

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/6/2005

bleuze
    bleuze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, when Gore ran against Bush, he was 11 points ahead at this time. They are saying that Obama should be further ahead.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

You're a moron if you aren't buying up all the Obama contracts at Intrade and other sites in this case.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5367

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    You're a moron if you aren't buying up all the Obama contracts at Intrade and other sites in this case.
    What kind of odds are they offering there?

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/6/2005

pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    I will let my -110 ride till the end. Remember this is the free $1500 check Bush sent me and I decided to invest it in Obama to stimulate my economy.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

First 12