dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Wednesday (3/23) NIT and CBI games

Who do you like?

CBI semifinals are tonight, and I love Boise State. They are 4.5 point underdogs at Oregon and this senior filled line up should dominate this small Oregon team down low. Oregon is only favorites because they are in the Pac 10 and are at home, I love the Broncos tonight. Creighton are 4 point favorites against UCF in the other semi final and I like Creighton to win this game. Parlaying Creighton ML with Boise State ML and if Creighton losses then I will make another bet on Boise State ML.

The first NIT game is at 7 eastern, Wichita State are 8.5 point favorites against College of Charleston. Seems like too many points but I don't know much about these teams. I may play CoC +8.5.

Alabama are 5 point favorites against Miami (FL) and I am on Alabama for a unit, Miami is an awful road team, Bama should roll by double digits.

Washington State takes on Northwestern in the late game and I am on WASU -3 for .75 units, don't see Northwestern beating a good team on the road.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

BOL tonight

dfberger23

Gonna throw a half unit on CoC +8.5, the price is right (-104) and I think it will be a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    BOL tonight

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Alabama has been outstanding at home this season. They're a solid bet in this situation.

dfberger23

Andrew Goudelock is the man, dude drained every three he took late in the game for CoC.

Creighton blowing out UCF, lets go Boise State.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I had the over in the Wichita game. He sure helped in the 2h

dfberger23

Alabama is money.

Need Boise to play better in the 2nd half, putting a unit on Boise 2h -1. That means I have them +10 for the game, they will cover that.