romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    suffrage city baby!!!!!

somewhere out there some loser had Was St ML and must have died at the end of regulation with the two missed free throws.. But damned if they did not pull it out

props to NW for showing up tonight. I thought they would be off not being used to such late games. Wa St plays @ midnight eastern all the time

It was a great game..If you won you are lucky if you lost you are unlucky..nobody caps shit in games like this..Its a matter of being lucky and being on the winning side
    you are correct my friend....so right!! i guess im unlucky...LMAO..

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenBets10 View Post
    BOL steve, I am on the other side of this one though. Castro will be a huge loss for the cougs! He leads the team in rebounds, blocks, and is the second leading scorer on the team. Without him Northwestern will run the clock down and back door cut the hell out of them, and once they stop that Nwestern will start hitting three's. Northwestern can play with anyone including Ohio State.... this game will be very close and N'western could win it outright if they are on from 3pt range tonight. I would be careful about hammering Wash. State after losing such a critical player. I have seen Northwestern play many times this year and they will keep it close tonight and that is why I am hammering Northwestern +4.
    I thought you were full of shit when I read this. I too watch NW games and at times they suck. But they have a good little team game on other nights and this was one of them. You were right and I was wrong about this one pal. You are the Big 10 man ace

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

suffrage city baby!!!!!

somewhere out there some loser had Was St ML and must have died at the end of regulation with the two missed free throws.. But damned if they did not pull it out

props to NW for showing up tonight. I thought they would be off not being used to such late games. Wa St plays @ midnight eastern all the time

It was a great game..If you won you are lucky if you lost you are unlucky..nobody caps shit in games like this..Its a matter of being lucky and being on the winning side
    so were losers for taking Wash ML? This is why betting and taking the points always bites you in the ass! Be a man and do ML!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Glad I locked in early at -3 and at least got the push. Sucks for anyone who lost. Good game, BOL in all today.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    Good call on this game BigTen. I apologize for sounding angry in my initial post. You seem like a nice enough guy. I'm pissed off that I lost a huge amount of money tonight, but hey what are you gonna do? It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.
    Kobe, no problem at all. You are correct it does take a man to admit he is wrong, and I appreciate the apology. It isn't necessary though, we all get jacked up and act like maniacs when we got a lot of money on the line and some other guy is on this forum and is on the other side of the bet. BOL the rest of the college basketball season my friend.

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought you were full of shit when I read this. I too watch NW games and at times they suck. But they have a good little team game on other nights and this was one of them. You were right and I was wrong about this one pal. You are the Big 10 man ace
    I appreciate the compliment Straitshooter, I make plays only on teams that I have watched over the course of the season. Northwestern and Michael "Juice" Thompson were playing great team basketball at the end of the season, I knew if they could hit threes, they would keep the game close. I always say take my advice for what it is worth, hopefully I am able to help others win some cash betting on or against BIG TEN teams. On a side note, How about them gators!!! Cashed them today playing the ML, also cashed Kemba and the crew playing the ML as well. Great night so far, now gotta get a ML win from Wisconsin to make it 3/3 on the night.

First 1234