CAPPER33
    CAPPER33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

Fd locked and suspended my account pls help

Hello everyone this Oct 16th I funded my FD account with prepaid cc's 5 x $200 made two bets and I wake up on the 17th of October say my account has been locked . They say go to customer service chat for help but they give you the run around saying it's been passed on to the accounts team . Weare now on day 9 of this bs so called review . Before this deposit I haven't played with FD for 6 months minimum. This past Saturday I got an email from the accounts team saying please send a copy of a government issued ID and the cards I used to deposit. Within minutes I sent them what they asked for. I have followed up with them also about if they need anymore info from me etc but crickets. This book is Def not a top book. They don't mind taking the deposit but have no respect or cumunication skills . Every book I've ever used gets KYC done in minutes etc etc . I know Optional helps ppl out so this is a shoutout . Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

It sounds like they are just moving slowly, and you will be cleared as soon as the right person gets to it.

If you would like to PM me your account ID we can reach out to them and ask a manager to check on progress, which may help speed it up.

Did you buy the pre-paid from a legit source? My guess is that is what could be the point of their investigation.

CAPPER33

Yes I bought 3000 worth of prepaids from petro canada gas station

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by CAPPER33 View Post
    Yes I bought 3000 worth of prepaids from petro canada gas station
    I'd be very confident you will be cleared in that case.

CAPPER33

I sent you my fd ID but not sure if you got it . Doesn't show in my sent msgs
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave CAPPER33 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.