Quote Originally Posted by ferndog View Post
Hey sunzal, on his NBA picks were they in the 60% range the ones that he has been losing? Or were they low rated picks? For the year has his CBB been profitable? thanks
he only started doing college hoops after super bowl- he had a free trial period and then started jsut before conferenc tourney time...so yeah- still way up on the season cause he did well week before conf. tourneys then broke even conf tourney wknd.....

good instincts about nba...they are rated much lower....he said he is working on the system and tweeking the logorithms....admitted that he's having a hard time finding much value....many of the bets are in the 55 range (same thing with totals- both nba and college- both of which have been average)....he said the hardest thing facing him with nba right now is (1) keeping track of injuries each day and (2) motivation.....paul is a big motiation guy (which is why he is skipping the nit)- he says that his system works best for playoffs because motivation is highest....

this motivation thing makes me nervous about baseball- we all know that motivation can be a big factor in such a long season....

that being said- today's nba picks are 2 of the highest rated ones i've seen

Chicago -4 59.1
Lakers -7 58.9

I'm playing them both- not for much though- not gonna fade when i trust him so much on college side and a boring night so want some action