Originally posted on 03/15/2011:

OK... I'm sure many of you have at some point stopped by my old thread that was entitled make $150 a month guaranteed... but I have decided it is time to start a new thread for a couple of reasons...

1.) Thread was getting out of control with posts... and was just too much for new people to sort through to figure out what was going on...

2.) I feel like a fresh start for tourney time... and I feel like starting a new thread might gain some more interest and make money for a larger range of people...

3.) Making $150 a month was just not a realistic goal... because we already made $880 in the first month using the system...

Ok now... for those of you who are new... here is a breakdown of the system and exactly how it works...

It is a parlay "chase" system... and for those of you who stop reading immediately after seeing the word "chase" (trust me I am one of those people normally as well) give me the courtesy of reading the entire explanation...

As we all know a parlay pays 2.6 to 1 at least at -110 odds on both of the picks... making the chase far less dangerous...

Here is an example of a series loss in my chase system... and we have already had 7 losses if that makes u feel better with the profit we have already made...

Bet #1 - $10 to win $26 LOSS
Bet #2 - $15 to win $39 LOSS
Bet #3 - $20 to win $52 LOSS
Bet #4 - $30 to win $78 LOSS
Bet #5 - $40 to win $104 LOSS

So if we lose a chase we lose EXACTLY $115... and these are also the level bets that we will put in for EVERY series...

You will NEVER make a bet higher than $40 when betting my picks...

On the flip side however... every time we hit a parlay... we win about $29...

Bet #1 Win = +$26
Bet #2 Win = +$29
Bet #3 Win = +$27
Bet #4 Win = +$33
Bet #5 Win = +$29

So the math works out that to break even we need to go (4-1) clear 4 series for every series that we lose (and trust me that won't be difficult at all to do with my picks)!!!

So we need to hit 80% on our series... and thus far we are (59-7) which is 89.4% in just one month... which has given us a return of $880 over which we have ALWAYS been up money... and have only had one prolonged cold stretch...

I hope that we get some more interest in this system going into the tourney... and I KNOW we will continue to rake in the cash... and hopefully get even hotter than we have been thus far...