Originally posted on 03/09/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
it aint a myth im from the city son i NEVER seened no white man that can jump like the brothers

white men are good at sh*t like "boxing out"

and there are some little guys that are speedy as fuk, like in the playgrounds you would see some tiny 5 foot 3 white man who zipped up and down like a fukin muskito

but white men cant jump, fact

as far as THIS w***a, sheeeeeeeeeeeetttt, he 5 11????? this whole fukin video looks fake as hell

white men cant jump but they can digital edit and use computer programs and sh*t thats what it looks like to me

im from the city son, playgrounds, concrete, urban decay, hoops with them metal nets, basketball is jazz son

this video dont look right
Dude, this guy is hi flying....listen. I been Youtubing for 8 years and I never seen sheawt like this before. I'm talking hard core youtubing... The kinda YouTubing with no video card and single core processor...where you got to open your browser on a 56k modem, trim the hedges and come back to watch the video...and thatz IF the internet didn't get disconnected while you were out sweaten over lemonade. I seen em all. This guy is real deal.