Originally posted on 02/12/2011:

I say we all pitch in a couple bucks, make this kids dream come true.... the hook is, we have to figure out the most insane, crazy, retarded, wack ass, sadistic, goofyass shit that he has to go through..... something of a "work for it bitch and show me what you workin"

like start the day off by eating a bowl of dog food with a dog terd in it, followed by something like doritos and a twinkie, maybe a pickle or 2, some hot peppers and then get the day going my taking a piss shower, via his own piss.... then off to get his chest, ass and rooster area waxed..... then off to the ipecac eating contest where he chugs it till he blows.... next up, a visit to the enema festival where he gets not one, but 2 enemas...
this would be my suggestion for the first 4-5 hours of his day, feel free to fill in the rest.... I'd be in for 300 US or CAN buckaroos (10% of the requested amount)

Come on fellas.... a lot of you "like" this guy... help him out and participate in the realization of his dream....

All must be taped for our pleasure obviously should you chose to except TT...... if no one else wants in I might just take that 300 and parlay it with an 11 teamer and maybe get it to 3k.... if I can, you game TTwarrior?