So he has put out his first and second round picks and recommends 4 in each....he has tweaked the system for the tournet but says he is using much the same system that got him 60 percent ATS and 75 percent SU in last years- not to mention he was 13-0 in NFL playoffs (this isn't made up as it was followed and referenced by Chad Millman)-that being said, he had a great week overall last week but struggled a little with the higher rated picks...about 50 percent overall for the weekend for all picks rated above 53 (I don't have exact numbers because he only posts them once a week- I was able to use his information and combine it with a lot of the info I get from other guys posting on here and am up about 12 units over the past week with this guy....)

I will add that his NBA plays have been doing horrendous- I'm not playing those for a while- that could mean there is something wrong with the system he is using- maybe it is only relevant to the NBA or maybe it reflects a flaw overall- it may just be the typical variance over a season too....but I need to put that out there....

Also, he runs the plays 50,000 times and while he does take into account a lot of numbers, he doesn't take into account past NCAA tourney coaching and playing experience...there has been research I've read about that says this is over-rated and shouldn't be accounted for- but wow do the talking heads refer to that a lot...I trust numbers (like I trust Science- so please all creationists do not use any information I give you....the one thing I hate about giving these out are the chances that radical right wing wackos may benefit from my time while the rest of my life is spent trying to keep them down- yep, i bring politics into everything-...which is why all should stay away from Wayne Root and his libertarian anarchist philosophy that would destroy the middle class) and am going with this system- but in the back of my head I wonder if that may be a flaw....yet, as noted, sometimes you just have to put trust in a system that proved well last year...

enough of me...here are the picks...

The first 4 in each group are his "recommended" plays (and over 57 are "normal" plays, 53-57 are "weak" plays)

Thursday:

Wisconsin -4.5 61.2% (highest rated play in a while)
Michigan State -1.5 60.9%
Gonzaga +2 60.2%
Penn State +2.5 60.0% (check back on this, he has run it with and without the Temple injured player playing....Penn State is favored either way but by 2 points less when he plays)
UConn -10.5 58.7%
Louisville -9.5 57%

Butler +2 56.6%
Florida -12.5 56.0%
Vandy -1.5 55.3%
Cinci. +1 54.7%
Wofford +8 53.6%

Friday:

Marquette +1.5 61.1%
Michigan +1.5 59.7%
Syracuse -11 59.3%
Illinois +1.5 59.1%
Washington -5.5 58.2%
Tex A & M pick 57.4%

ND -13 55.7%
Kansas -22.5 55.7% (he usually stays away from huge lines)
LI +18.5 55.3%
Memphis +5.5 54.1%
Oakland +10 53.7%

Would love to hear what people think as I'm staying away from a few of the highly rated....Syracuse I never bet on bc that's where I grew up and there's enough pressure for me on those games already....and St. Johns makes me nervous bc I just don't know how much the injury will affect (effect...affect...what do ya think G...let me hear from you Burroughs) them and I like their seniors....

PLEASE GIVE POINTS TO VLAD FROM ME...HE DOES GOOD THINGS WITH THEM FROM WHAT I HEAR....