G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/13 service Plays Quick List for Sun. and results for Sat.

Originally posted on 03/12/2011:

3/13 Sunday (Looks like the thread nominations started in post #2...so if I could get 10 there first thanks)...click thumb bottom left hand corner...

20-12 on Saturday...see post #2....

Just wanted to get the thread started early for Sunday and Saturdays results up...

Todays plays will be in this post...#1 yesterdays results in post #2

10 days over .500...2under.500

Plays will be added throughout the day

Please help by clicking gray thumb in post #1...10 clicks gets me a few points...once post #1 has ten clicks...please stop and only click on thumb in post #2...that at least gives me a few points for the time put in....also there is the link for those of you that would like to donate points...

Would like to try to continue thread through the tournament so everyone can get a good look how some of the services perform...

After that its baseball time for me in the subforum...

Todays plays will be in this post...
    *not all picks are being listed by every service large favorite picks being eliminated(worked again yesterday with the elimination of Kansas...

*Going to continue to eliminate large favs when line or previous match ups do not show the pick should be made...worked great on Friday!!!

*Also if their are more than 4-5 on one side that pick will not be shown...will not post...enough plays at this point where the services should not all be the same ... next week I am sure we will see a lot on same games...will work on that then...trying to keep in balance...

*Something new sides only...the few picking totals that have been listed stink...so sides only...

Also if you would like to give points please click the link below....

=======================================
    Boyd
    NBA
    Golden State Warriors -6.5
    NCCAB
    Duke -3.5
    ========================================

click thumb in post #2 first it costs you nothing thanks!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 11:09 AM. Reason: link does not work
    Points Awarded:

upser51 gave G's pks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.