You are just plain stupid. Not really any other way to say it. Unlike other PRO's here, I'm not going to call you broke, or a loser, etc. because most of you arent. I'm just calling you stupid. Let me explain. Out of all the various "excuses" for not going PRO that have been given in the various threads here there are only 2 that I would consider remotely valid. 1) "I bet with a local or I live in Vegas." 2) "I dont use any of the SBR sponsored books." The rest of the excuses given are just lame, for lack of a better word and shouldnt even be addressed. So let me address excuse #1. If you bet with a local or Vegas, then you already are making wagers. So by depositing offshore one time it is not costing you anything except 15min of your time and approx $15 in W/U fees once a year. Whether you win or lose from your $200 deposit is irrelevant because that same money would have been put into action with your local and the $$$ won or lost would be the same. So again, an annual trip to Walmart and a few dollars in fees is all your out. For excuse #2 basically the same logic applies. How hard is it to make a deposit at another book (Which are all A+ by the way) once a year? The only thing it's costing you is a few minutes to open a new account with the sponsored book. You can deposit in the same method you already have been with your other books, so no difference there. Now for those of you who continue to hang their hat on "I dont care about points I'm not a loser like you" you are the case in point......stupid. Here's why. I'm using 1 year time frame as the sample size since PRO membership is annual. So you get 13 points p/day x 365 days = 4745. With trivia you have the possibility of getting up to 250 points a week, but I'm only using 100 p/week to be conservative as this is a more realistic number. 100 x 52 weeks = 5200. Then we'll be conservative and add 300 annually for anniversary points, new years bonus, poker winnings, etc. This is a gross underestimate, but again I want to be conservative. So that is a total of 10,245 points annually. In SBRstore that buys you $1000 in BetJM cash annually, (So for you Vegas & local guys thats money in your acct easier than you running down to the strip or picking up the phone and calling your local). So even for those not smart enough to understand my explanations and continue to refer to PRO as "having to pay $200" I'll even let have that argument, as ridiculous as it is, and still call you stupid since $1000 is more than $200. So for those of you who have any smarts at all will agree that it's a sound investment if nothing else. Despite your financial status, who wouldnt take a free $1000 annually? A lot of non-pros like to categorically refer to PROs as lowlifes who are degens and need to do it for free pizza, etc. Now in some poster's cases you may be correct, but generally speaking it's something you say defensively since you cant really come up with a real argument. Lastly, for those of you who will continue to say you're not a degen and dont need the money, you have completely not read anything I have said. Its not about being a degen or needing a fix, its about making money in a smart and sound way. Like I said, if someone wants to give you $1000 and you dont take it......Well, again, you're just stupid.