Originally posted on 03/07/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

what is he doing here?? in the saloon??

anyway, do check out the doco if you're interested. its rather silly but provides great insight into the daily operations of a dispensary, the hstory of the conflict against mary-jane, and the overall culture of pot smoking. there are thousands, upon thousands of strains in existence. Amsterdam holds an annual cannibis cup which awards various honors to the best growers/strains. my friend's friend actually entered into the contest this past year. i need to ask him how he did, i'm sure he did well, cuz he is the most knowledgeable person on i know on the subject
Im pretty sure your confused here man,

Super high me doesnt really offer that much insight into the history or operational aspects of marijuana. It just documents one guys experiences.

The real documentary that I think you are confusing this with is called "The Union." Its incredibly well done, and gives you all the information you listed above. It literally talks about the history and business of a very complex industry. One of my favorite all time documentaries, and ive seen quiet a few in my day.

Its available to steam instantly on Netflix, I highly advise everyone to check it out.

hell yea, loon point and sbr post points while clarifying your confusion all in one post. Im ouuutttttt