Vegas Runner is a complete SCAM.. He uses well thought out "TACTICS" to divert attention from his LOSING like talking about line moves, money management, and the industry.

Personally followed VR I believe the late 2008 fall season.. VR used a $10,000.00 bank roll and a "STRICT" bet what I say strategy $100.00 per STAR 3* -$300 1* = $100.00

By February 2009 I believe there was not enough left of the $10K to follow and bet all plays..

He previously posted a daily and Y.T.D. on Pre Scam every day... UNTIL he could be seen LOSING LONG TERM.

Vegas Runner has NOT HAD A WINNING YEAR since posting and selling at Pre Scam Pregame.

What is equally amazing is that the CEO RJ Bell is up the ass of ESPN and constantly "QUOTED" on ESPN as well as, Prescum Pregame gets MENTIONED on ESPN and FREELY PROMOTED on ESPN as a LEGIT SOURCE for handicapping information.

Any association with ESPN gives Pregame "CREDIBILITY" in an industry where credibility is akin to being married to the betting gods.

In the end it annually drives more suckers and sheep to the slaughter.

In this day of technology and free flow of information Egypt is over turned, a celebrity DUI is on the internet when it happens. Yet a SCAM and SHAM SCAM-di-capper and his PIMP R.J. cannot be taken down.

Those attempting to speak out against scum and scams are simply blown off as "sore losers"