yes fishler, good memory. this is what i said.

Betting offshore is the greatest thing ever. it beats being a bookie. when i was a bookie, it sucked because i always had to worry about my door being busted down by the cops, which it was twice, getting a criminal record, been handcuffed 2 times in front of my neighbors. i had people not paying me, people on payment plans.. i had to look over my shoulders every time and when i heard noise in my hallway, i thought it was the cops. i'd have nightmares each night thinking the cops just busted my door down, and they did a few times. Today, i sleep like a baby with no worries...i had to work everyday certain hrs, deal with the public, tons of deadbeats and stiffers, drive 2 times a week to meet people to pay and collect, had to worry about getting set up and shot, we had to find customers, hoped they would call, hoped they would pay and not stiff.. and the list goes on.

but with offshore, you can do all that from the comfort of your own home with 1 click of a button. you can get the same lines as being a bookie, just shop around with 5 diff reduced juice books and its like you're a bookie getting the same lines, if not better, except it's LEGAL and you dont have to worry about your door being busted down.. you work when you want and you put in the action that you want, as many games as you want. you are your own boss. I dont have to drive around the city for 2 days hoping to collect and i dont get shot. i just sit home and press 2 buttons and the wires are done.

IF I HAD OFFSHORE 20 YRS AGO, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A BOOKIE AND TODAY I'D HAVE MORE FRIENDS CAUSE I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS I EVER HAD FOR WINNING THEIR MONEY. I DEVELOPED ENEMIES.

Internet betting is the single greatest invention since sliced bread..what am i saying.. it's much better than sliced bread. I thank god each day for internet betting.. it changed my life completely.