Let's start by saying I didn't have one nickel on the game and I hate both teams. JJGold started the thread last week about "Should he be fired?"....but this is the FIRE HIM thread.

After watching this game, it's very apparent that Spoelstra is getting no response from his Big Three and a change needs to be made. Even if we overlook the fact that no one is responding to him...here is fact #2

Miami down 1, inbounding the ball on Chicago's half of the court. With 15 seconds left on the playclock and the shot clock off....YOU HAVE TO LEAVE TIME TO EXTEND THE GAME!

Some will argue they did so (hence, DWade's second chance), but this just isn't the case. I don't have a problem with the play call, with isolation LeChoke vs. Noah but he has to do something with the ball a little quicker. Now, either one of two things happened:

1) Spoelstra told LeChoke he wanted last shot (which is the wrong call)

2) Spoelstra told LeChoke he wanted enough time to extend the game with enough time for last possession down 2 or 3 points after free throws (LeChoke disregarded what he said)

Either way...he either made the wrong call or his players disobeyed him. His theory is off or his players don't trust him. Regardless of which, Riley needs to be back on the sidelines.