Quote Originally Posted by i love money View Post
So your saying you follow LANG?
I spent over a month monitoring Langs picks he was right at the .500 mark...guess you are not familiar with the thread...

We had several people that were fading several services when I did the records keeping list...Demarco...Lang...banker...you can look up the last format for the thread...

I follow lots of services and not all are to follow their pick...often to fade their picks... I used to day trade and most of my trades were on the short side so try to keep an open mind...

The purpose of this thread is to try to put up a list of services that will win more than they lose on average... I have been rotating services and plays in and up to now it has been successful... One thing I would like to study but not sure i will have the time is do the services adding late plays end up with a losing percentage on those plays...

Depends on when I start my baseball thread...if you have never seen it stop on page #2 of the baseball subforum...its the one with over 116,000 views last year...and the year before...one of a few baseball threads that go from beginning to end and make it through the year on the plus side...

Sports is a lot like the market there is more than one way to play it...