Originally posted on 02/27/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
Knicks knew he was going to put his head down an try to bull rush his way to the hoop, stat said get out of here go take a cold one bron bron
Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
I have to admit it. I really do enjoy watching him fail. I know it's wrong and I don't know why I loath the guy so much but I do. Put Kobe in that same situation and 9/10 times he gets the win. That's the difference between a winner and a LeChoke.
He did the same thing time and time again in Cleveland. During crunch time with the Cavs he started spazzing out taking wild drives to the hoop, turning the ball over, or taking terrible shots. He pissed down his leg when it came to crunch time, then blamed it on everyone else but himself. He is a very talented player, and shines when there is no pressure, but when it comes down to crunch time he cant get it done. He had one ridiculous playoff game against Detroit several years back, hit one lucky buzzer beater in the playoffs last season, he will never be on the same level with Jordan or Kobe...simply because he will never be able to play clutch basketball consistently. Just one more example why he should be ashamed to call himself "King".