bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why do you guys get married?

WTF is the matter with you idiots, marriage is just something women want so they can steal half your shit and get a free diamond ring in the process, we dont live in the 50s where shes "saving herself" for you, that crazy bitch your bangin has had 19+ cocks in her miniumum and shes only 18 why the **** is ur lucky # 20 rooster supposed to marry her, just bang that shit til you get tired of it then move on, no need to get divorced and lose everything you've got

Also having kids is the worst idea ever, anyone who tells ya different has kids and cant turn back so they want to pull you down to hell with them

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I got married because my wife has a 300 K condo off a country club, she loves me for me, is good in bed and gives pretty good skull.
    Did I mention her family has U.S Steel money from the turn of the century, is worth about 4 mil, and loves football and Red Sox.

No brainer for me.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Now THAT is the correct answer on why to get married, but these fukin bozos 20 yrs old living with their parents and marrying some bitch they work with at McDs are out of their minds