Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
WTF is the matter with you idiots, marriage is just something women want so they can steal half your shit and get a free diamond ring in the process, we dont live in the 50s where shes "saving herself" for you, that crazy bitch your bangin has had 19+ cocks in her miniumum and shes only 18 why the **** is ur lucky # 20 rooster supposed to marry her, just bang that shit til you get tired of it then move on, no need to get divorced and lose everything you've got Also having kids is the worst idea ever, anyone who tells ya different has kids and cant turn back so they want to pull you down to hell with them
I am not sure how old you are, but if you near my age (36) and never been married, I would be slightly surprised by your disgust towards marriage.

When I was in my twenties, I was gambling, drinking, fornicating and all the other stuff guys in their 20's do. The thing is, one day you look up and you aren't 20 anymore. I have never been married. I HATE it. I wish more than ANYTHING I had a wife and kids right now. You know why? Because all the things we THINK make us happy evaporate over time. Love and the bond that it builds is so strong and so beautiful. Would I trade in my past experiences? Hell no! What I am saying is that marriage and love are not to be dismissed so flippantly. I wish I had spent more time CULTIVATING real relationships than trying to establish one night ones. Just my point of view.