Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
JJ is part of the SBR EMPLOYEE give no respect to Matchbook clan...............

Matchbook determined long ago not to advertise here and hence the huge grudge by SBR against them......JJ is simply following SBR JOHNS lead, he knows who butters his bread.

Makes sense. since the day i joined back in apr 08, i've been begging him to join matchy and he kept saying no. who would say NO to a book that offers -4 lines.. (+102/+102)? he would tell me he is a traditional old school-110/-110 guy.. yet he would drive 28 total hrs in his car, drive to CANADA 4 times both ways, spend 300$ in gas, pay 800$ for 4 nights hotel, pay another 1,000$ to be here 4 days, put mileage on his car, spend countless hrs in banks opening up accts.. and all this for what?? so he can have an acct at BetFair exchange and pay 5%, and maybe a few others in the U.K.. but no matchy.. lol..

he has a personal vendetta against matchy. he's never liked that name since day 1. he hates them to death and he's so happy they're no longer around. i don't know why he bad mouths them so much. maybe it's because like you said, they nevr advertised here. best lines in the world and he refused to ever go there.