ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

gold, my ex gf has a new boyfriend now.

sara and i broke up in late january, but we decided to stay friends. basically she chucked me b/c i do not have a real job. i know that i am sharp as a tack and a professional gambler, but she was not happy with that. she also thinks i bet fukkin $5 a game too. if i told her what i really bet then she would want me to spend more money on her. buy her expensive designer clothes and jewelry, and other bullshit. boys that is -EV. i was not gonna let her destroy my bankroll.

even after she dumped me we still talked on the phone a lot. i would call her whenever i had a losing day and cry on the phone to her, and she would tell me it would all be ok. so this past thursday she visited me and i took her to a nice sushi restaurant by my house. boys, when i saw the prices on the fuking menu i almost had a heart attack. fukkin $16 for a bento box. gentleman, i live an +EV lifestyle, and i do not go to expensive restaurants. i used to take her to nice places like applebees, tgi fridays, etc. so i pretend like i had to take a shit. i go into the bathroom and load up sbr chat on my iphone. i tell deuce and forum sharp apricot sinner the situation and they all said to dine and dash mathdotcom style. i said fuk it i will pay the bill, which was expensive at like $37.

later that night we drove in my corolla to the middle school parking lot where i parked under a maple tree. we hooked up the backseat of my car.

then on saturday, she texts me saying she is dating this new kid called bradley. from this moment on i have been depressed and spend most of my nights hanging out in sbr chat with other degenerates like myself including apricotsinner32, deuce, and bobbyfk. after she tells me this i jump on the computer to see what the fuking nitwit looks like and he is a twink that jjgold would love to have fun with. boys here is a pic of the fuking nitwit.

boys if i ever saw bradley i would bury his head in the fuking snow. how can he compare to a stud like me? i have a nice 4.5 inch rooster which is big considering average size is 4 inches. check me out.

also here is a pic of my ex gf sara. she is cute and has nice .

Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 03-02-11 at 12:25 AM.